trip to lillooet

sparkytheflash

i am desperate to get in multiple days of ice for the first time since i've started climbing ice. i scheduled 8 days off (january 8th thru the 16th) for vacation to go to montana and was depending on someone who i knew was on the fence. but the first step is scheduling the vacation and hoping for the best possible ice and a partner to go with. now its not looking like montana or banff are not going to happen so i am content to settle for lillooet. i would prefer to hook up with someone in seattle and head up together but i am so desperate i may go up solo and try to hook up with someone. i climb wi3 very well and led some short 4's last year and the year before. earlier this year i stepped up and led frenchman falls which my partner said he felt was very 4+ at the time. so if anyone is interested in a trip like what i have described please respond to this post, pm me or call me at (425)478-8393.

hope to hear from some psyched climbers.

dave

Edited by sparkytheflash

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days