• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Dates: weekdays, flexible, mon-thurs

2. Destination: most anywhere

3. Origination: Olympia

4. # of people: 1(f)

5. no car, but got some ga$ and can bus or bike to meet up point,

new climber, no gear exp(willing to learn), but happy to boulder, just looking to get out and enjoy it

• 2 weeks later...

1. 9/4/09-9/7/09 OR 9/8/09

2. Stanley, ID

3. Portland, OR

4. 1 so far

5. I have a car, holds up to 4 with gear. 20mpg minivan. Split gas down the middle. I'm meeting a partner in Boise, we're not looking for a third (unless you want to ropegun 5.10+) or you have a partner. Other destinations possible. PM me.

1. Friday Aug 28-Sunday August 30

2. Squamish

3. Leaving from Seattle

4. I'm meeting someone up in vancouver

5. I can drive and have room for one in an old toyota truck, but would prefer to latch on with folks who have a better highway vehicle

Is WA Pass a crag? Close enough!

1. Date: Saturday PM or Sunday early AM (Aug 29/30)

2. Destination: WA Pass

3. Origination: Seattle

4. number in party: 1

5. if you can drive or not (and the mpg of your car if so): don't have a car.

I'm doing a few days around WA Pass (Sun 30th, Mon 31st, Tue 1st) with a partner from the east side. He'll drive us back to Seattle on Tuesday the 1st. Can someone drop me off Saturday night or Sunday morning up there? I'll of course split gas and driving, but it'd have to be in your car. PM if you will! Please!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Leaving J-tree: Early to Mid Feburary

Returning to Seattle: Sometime in March...

Mileage: 12 mpg, but you don't have to spilt gas 50/50... I'll cover most of it... or, bring lots of friends and we'll pay less...

Message me for more details... schedule is flexible. I'm an awesome person to travel and climb with though... we'll talk, you'll see.

--Brad

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

1. Date - week of May 16th Flexible leave date

2. Destination - One way to Yosemite Valley

3. Origination - PDX

4. number in party - 1 and a boatload of gear

5. if you can drive or not (and the mpg of your car if so). - No car, can drive.

Send PM or Email logsmith2001@yahoo.com

Plaidman

• 2 weeks later...

1. Date: Monday 5/31

2. Destination: Tieton

3. Origination: Longmire

4. number in party: 1

5. if you can drive or not (and the mpg of your car if so): Yes, 20 mpg, and can fit 2 more people and lots of gear. Am also looking for someone to climb with on this day.

• 1 month later...

Any one going up to Snoqualmie Pass on Saturday. Looking for ride there and back on Saturday 7/17. In Seattle for the weekend have Saturday to climb. Split gas with a team. Not necessarily looking for partners, but that'd be great too.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

1. 3/7/2011 and during the week. I just can't climb weekends until ski instructing is over with.

2. Index, Exit 32 or 38, or any other Seattle area crags.

3. Mercer Island, I could meet you at Mercer Island park and ride.

4. Just me so far. I'm pretty experienced and have climbed up to 5.11b sport and 5.10a trad but love to climb a smooth 5.8 or .9 as well. Just love climbing!

5. I have a Ford Escape that gets 25 mpg. I would like a little money for gas (as I'm damn near broke) or we could take your more efficient car and I will of course pay for my share of gas.

Thanks and hope to meet up with someone this week for a fun time. Looks like the weather could be moving in so I at least would like to get a climb in on Monday.

-Owen

• 5 weeks later...

1. Leave seattle area sunday night, return to seattle area by wed. evening. 4/10/11 - 4/13/11

2. Smith Rock

3. Seattle area (kent)

4. (ME)

5. I can drive but would prefer not to. My car gets around 23mpg so if you have a more efficient rig that would be choice.

Additional: So i'm looking for a partner on the road and for climbing. Would like to get a number of moderate sport routes in and a particular 12a- "dreamin". I've roughly calculated fuel to cost about $85 in my car.