Mtn Hardwear Tent

clubfoot

Mountain Yurt, 3 person light weight expedition tent. This tent is like new (in mint shape), I have used it twice. Once as a base camp tent on the Ruth in April, and once car camping overnight in city of rocks, it performs well in either environment. This is a great mountaineering, back country skiing or trekking tent. As you can see I never use it so looking to get it to a good home. I will try to attach a link that has info about this tent, here: http://www.mtgears.com/mohamoyu3man.html

I have no pictures at this time and if you live int he Pacific NW then you know that it has been raining non stop the last month, so once we get some sun i'll take some snap shots.

asking $300, will ship and will take paypal.

cheer

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They only produced it for a few years and I want to say it was like 2000 to like 2004. It has great ventilation, with big flaps in the celling that open up, tons of storage pockets, high bathtub style floor with big doors.

As far as reviews I dont know, I 'll poke around. This is a very well thought out design. let me know if I can answer any more questions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...