Cathedral Lks Credit For Sale--Cathl Lks Prov Park

feldychi

I have a credit at Cathedral Lakes Lodge in British Columbia (in Cathedral Provincial Park) to be used in 2010. This is an absolutely beautiful place if you have never been.

You take their transportation up to the lodging on Quiniscoe Lake. You are now already up high and hiking is easily accessible from here. There are larches aplenty and each hike is magical with many lakes, basins and ridges to explore.

Fees include all of your food (which is fabulous), lodging and a hot tub for when you return. The owners are very friendly and it is a great fall retreat. Their website is: www.cathedrallakes.ca.

I have a credit for $763.64, which I am looking for someone to buy from me. It just has to be used during this 2010 season. Once you purchase the credit, you can use the $$ any way you choose at Cathedral Lakes Lodge.

Please contact Carrie at 206-459-1773 or at feldychi@comcast.net if you are interested.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days