New Revelation 60m & new book

Kimberlee

Mammut 9.2 mm x 60 m. Duodess (bicolor sheath pattern), super dry treated. I bought it last year (still have the receipt & looks like I ordered it 7/31) with goal to improve my trad climbing & take it alpine climbing. Fall came quickly & now it's June & it's still in the package. I'm moving next week to where there is a bit less alpine climbing so decided to sell so I could buy a different rope that I'd use more there.

I paid $259 plus tax & shipping. It's been stored safely inside my house out of UV rays with temperature controlled (basically in the box in the bottom of my closet). Will sell for $195.

Unfortunately I can't offer to deliver or meet to exchange it because it's getting a little crazy with packing to be ready for movers. I live in South Everett for someone to come pick it up. You are welcome to PM me, but I'm posting on a couple different places in hopes of moving this soon. Not sure how much response I'll get, so if you want to tie it down faster feel free to call 425-348-9512 if interested. I should be around packing but feel free to leave a voice message.

Cash only please & would sure appreciate in denominations of $50's or smaller so I don't have to go break a bill at the bank to use it easily on my road trip. :)

Happy Climbing! :) Kimberlee

PS - May not be not worth the trip for itself, but I also have a brand new copy of John Long's Climbing Anchors - 2nd edition. Never been cracked because I accidentally bought a 2nd copy online when I was ordering other climbing books. - $8

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic