FS: Cams for Index Fund Raiser

flashclimber

Hey Guys, Since I can't afford to shell out any cash right now for the Index Fund, I have decided to sell a few cams. 100% of the proceeds will go to the Index fund. I will pay for shipping in the lower 48 states.

I would like to sell each set of cams for $150. I know it's alot, but all the money goes to the fund. In my opinion, it beats getting a shirt or a canteen. You decide.

All items for sale are in good to excellent condition. They were all used as my 2nd and 3rd sets of cams for aid climbing. (Something I rarely do any more and rarely did even when I did do it).

Item #1: $150.00 - 3 Wild Country Friend Stem Cams. Sizes 2, 3, and 4. Only placed 2 or 3 times for Aid Climbing. None has ever taken a fall.

WC_2.jpgWC_3.jpgWC_1.jpgWC_4.jpg

Item #2: $150.00 - 6 Kong Cams . Rare to see these cams anymore. They are sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. I took a fall on the size 0 cam a few years back. It was about a 6 foot fall on Zoom at Index. Held me fine and looks to be in good shape.

Kong_1.jpgKong_3.jpgKong_4.jpgKong_2.jpgKong_5.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested. I will sell the cams only as a set so dont ask to seperate them. I will respond to any person interested on Tues 6/15,2010. Going on a trip. Call me or text me if u have any questions. Gabe 206.802.5625

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic