[TR] Leavenworth - Icicle Creek Area - Outer Space and more... 5/3/2010

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That definitely helps...the tendon insertion of his forearm to bicep mechanically is enormous relative to the weight he has to pull...

Oh, and by the way, AWESOME send Marc...I'm not showing this to Drew though, because i don't want him getting any, uhhhmmm, bad?, ideas...

Oh, and by the way, AWESOME send Marc...I'm not showing this to Drew though, because i don't want him getting any, uhhhmmm, bad?, ideas...

Thanks! Btw, I met another little Vertical World mutant crusher kid while I was there.. just flashing the V3 and harder problems everyone else was falling off of. Pretty sick! Bouldering is def harder for the kids though, with the bigger more powerful moves!

yeah...the vertical world teams are pretty sick at generating the freaks..

scary thing is that a lot of those little kids climb in V8 and higher range pretty consistently...

you used to compete as a youngin' in Canucky-land if i remember correctly, right?

you used to compete as a youngin' in Canucky-land if i remember correctly, right?

I sure did... problem was, my coach never liked me all that much. And when I kept placing first in all the comps he made me sign up in the 'Men's Open' category even though I was 11 years old. It was just way too much stress for me and I really wanted to have fun...

so in the end I wen't to Canadian nationals, placed 1st, got told by Team Canada that I would be accepted to the team if I filled out their little application... then I said 'no thanks' and quit competitieve climbing. Best choice I ever made, because I would not be doing the trad and alpine and ice and stuff that I really love and enjoy now!

then again, some of my oldfriends are sending 5.14 sport climbs now.. :rolleyes: