WTB Aliens

justinp

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..they won't ship until you wait for 2+ months though...

Sounds like u have had experience with this?

yeah, kinda the main thing that turned me off to mtntools and CCH. I ordered 2 aliens, a blue and a green, expecting that they would ship in a reasonable time, like withing 2 weeks or so. after 2 weeks I gave them a call (mtntools) and no answer, they didn't answer their phone for 3 days so I called CCH instead to find out that mtntools guy was at some convention. anyway, after attempting to reach someone for over a week I got a response. it said basically that the aliens would ship when they shipped. I said okay and waited. 2 months later I decide to just cancel my order and get a couple C4's instead, that goes through, 2 weeks later I get a package. inside are the 2 aliens I cancelled and 2 C4's! that kinda ticked me off. (did end up keeping the aliens by the way) idk. if you don't need them right away and not really care order from mtntools. you'll get what you order eventually.

I have ordered Aliens from Mtn Tools on several occasions and always got them straight away, no delays. The probably sell out in the Spring at sometime, so sooner is better then later i would imagine.

Although, after looking at the new Metolius offset and standard Mastercams, I think that is what I will be ordering in the future even though I love my Aliens, the Mastercams appear to be much higher quality.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Why are you set on aliens? I wouldn't hesitate to get offset mastercams if I didn't already have two sets of offset aliens.

They are bendy and I plan on using them primarily for aid. I will likely get a set of offset mastercams for free climbing one of these days, but right now just trying to fill in the alien rack....

Since you have two sets why don't u sell me one and use the coin to buy some master cams :)

• 1 month later...
Damn!

My Aliens Offsets are mocking me...

I'd better start pluggin' these before I get weak for the paper!

:shock:

U could always sell em to me :) Not for the current going rate though ofcoarse. Ur greenies have came in handy.