Mt Adams July 6,7,8

xernrek

This is my first time on the forum. I posted this in another spot but I think this is a better place.

I have had plans to climb Mt Adams for most of a year and thought I had some people to join me but for various reasons they are not able to come. I have 5 extra permits and am interested in tagging along with anyone else making the climb. It can be close contact or just within earshot so I can tell my wife I am not climbing alone.

Anyone interested?

Jim

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you able to postpone it? I'm looking to find someone to go with within the next few weeks - possibly early August - so I don't have to tell my wife I'm going alone. That, plus it's not too smart to climb any mountain alone if you think about it...twisted ankle, crevasse, flying monkeys.

My summer dates are pretty well set. I'm no thrill seeking risk taker, But I'm wondering if I just hang out near the trail head I can tag along with someone. Otherwise maybe I just won't go that far.

No flying monkeys in the first mile I heard.