Weekday Alpine July-Aug-Sept

clifford

Howdy. I'm going to be free (from work) from the middle of next month through August and into September. I'm looking for partners who will be available to climb on weekdays during this period. Not trying to schedule anything in particular (I usually plan based on the weather) just trying to get in touch with some people who will be available. I usually climb with a pretty select crew, but my new found freedom is going to require more partners, see.

Here's what I'm interested in climbing: Slesse, Bear, anything in the Pickets, bigger stuff on Rainier, alpine routes in B.C. and just about anything else that's technical and within driving distance. Would be open to flying somewhere for the right peak/partner.

I have a lot of experience leading trad in the 10+ range, have done a lot of glacier travel and a fair amount of aid and alpine ice as well. I'd like to climb with someone who's comparable, or at least well-suited to the route we're after.

Let me know what your experience level is, what you're interested in climbing, etc. and we can grab a beer and figure out what's next.

Holla.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been up Rainier about 12 times, but would like to take a shot at Liberty Ridge toward the end of the month (during the full moon if the weather is good).

I have done the longer non-aid Classic Climb Routes in Yosemite in '94. Used to lead 5.11 face, 5.9 crack. I have not lead in awhile, but am getting back in shape. I would like to get up Slesse in September.

Edited by ACK