Smith Rock Detour - Photography Clinic

Plaidman

Photography Clinic:

Most climbers try their hand at taking some photos while climbing. I do all the time. Some would say that I would benefit from taking this clinic on Climbing Photography taught by Sean O'Connor of Freesolo Photography.

I have my share of butt shots in my photo collection along with a few choice self portraits starring my nose hairs. It can be hard to get the right shot. So why not get some instruction from the pros at Freesolo Photography.

This is the write up of the clinic from the SmithRockDetour.com: "Whether you're a climber yourself or not, this is a great clinic if you want to learn some of the special aspects of photographing other climbers. Everyone knows that when you bring a camera on a climbing trip, you often come home with a lot of shots of people's butts. In this clinic you will learn the artistic theories of climbing photography. Sean O'Connor has a decade of exprerience in professional photography with a speciality in adventure photography."

Sean has the experience and passion to teach and share from an experienced climbers prospective on how to get the shot we are all looking for. He has been a climbing guide and has taken his wealth of knowledge to start a company that is able to get it right in the field of adventure photography.

So if you have the desire to take better photos take this opportunity presented by Climb Max Mountaineering and the Smith Rock Detour and seize the day to become that photographer you always wanted to be.

If you want to participate in this clinic or enjoy some of the other events register at Climb Max Mountaineering at 928 Northeast 28th Avenue, Portland, OR‎ - (503) 797-1991‎ or visit the online registration site.

Why is patience a virtue?

Because not many people have it?

Plaidman

Edited by Plaidman

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic