PETZL QUARKS & a bunch of other stuff....

cms829

YOU CAN PM ME HERE BUT TO GET A FASTER RESPONSE VIA MY BLACKBERRY EMAIL ME - "CMSSTONEWORKS AT HOTMAIL DOT COM"

~ Petzl Quarks - $300.00 Shipped within the US - Both hammers, Shafts in great shape. Picks in great shape tons of life left in them.

~ MSR XGK - $100.00 shipped within the US - Used a few times flawlessly on Rainier, Washington, Katahdin, etc. Includes everything in the original bag with a bunch of extra o rings that are a better material then the OEM seals (I sell seals for a living). I will include one or two MSR medium fuel bottles. I'm sure I have one...think I have two. Anyway.....Its practically new....

~ Black Diamond #3 Camalot (Blue) - 40 bucks Shipped within the US - Used for a couple years placed a handful of times. NEVER fallen on. Just normal tiny scratches and stuff from being on my rack.

~ Larger red Nordica backpack. 25 bucks shipped within the US. Never used. Dont know the capacity but its fairly large.

~ Smaller yellow Nordica backpack. 15 bucks shipped within the US. Used a couple times traveling never in the mountains. Would make a GREAT small summit pack.

I will ship out of the country, but I will not cover the shipping.

Tonight I will be adding a ton of rock gear. Full trad rack ( tons of cams, nuts, quick draws, runners, biners, etc.. shoes, and misc stuff. Keep your eyes out for it. Will separate the entire rack. I will also be adding stuff to this post as I find it so keep an eye out here too.

Thanks guys. Need the money to pay off bills so I will be alright money wise after my spine surgery in April. Climbing is not in my near future.

Chris

4178.thumb.jpg.7e469cb5934f93922ec79258cdf68424.jpg

4179.thumb.jpg.3071de80e56f911cb58b6874a8070bb7.jpg

4180.thumb.jpg.c028973931a051ac04a6e3631c2b3f76.jpg

Edited by cms829

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images