Tacoma climbing partners

Captain panther

Hey I just moved back from Bham to Tacoma and am at a serious loss of partners down here or partners with schedules that match up with mine. I work at rei so my schedule is part time and constantly changing but usually i have a few days off in a row mid week. Im looking for anyone local, or even close, like Bham or Seattle or somewhere south of here i guess. I will climb anything you want to climb. I trad up to 12a but im more than willing to climb 5.6 all day. sport ill climb anything and love to do anything hard and overhanging. bouldering is just fine too v0 to double digits if you like. I'd really like to do more alpine/ice/mountaineering, and soon, winter ascents and FAs if anyone is down. i lead WI4 fine and have most of my own gear, just need a few more screws, and lots of ice experience, less in general mountaineering but still a fair amount, tons in the backcountry from years of snowboarding and skiing. Adamllawson@gmail.com is the best way to get ahold of me

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic