Canmore Conditions

daler

Hi All- Read below for the updates-

Just spent a couple of days in the Ghost- The driving is tricky for sure!!! But I was able to get my toyota truck with with 3 inches lift and chains into the North Ghost- Tracks are in and should be a go!!! snowing when we left today but not forcasted to get much.

Sorceror was good and a little bit harder than most years due to low traffic- Hard 5 out of the cave at the moment-

Wicked Wanda in shape- Probably 5- Climbing is not pumpy but slightly tecnical!

Also climbed- Right Weeping wall in great shape and Proffesors is Huge!

All for know but I'm here for a month and will post when I can!!

Cheers,

Dale

GBU and This house of sky in great big fat shape- Indifferent is good as well at 4-

Fist and the Fang is up but the walk might make it not worth it.

Louise Falls is a steal up the middle of the pillar but a 5+ line is perfect just left of the hooked out line.

Haffner a little thinner than usual but all is fat enough for the top out but probably puts a + on most of th mixed lines-

All for know but that was the last 3 days!

Cheers- Dale

Edited by daler

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dale - I think we met you on the Sorcerer. I was with Joe and Rubin. We did Wicked Wanda yesterday and it was big fun. Swinging from mushroom to mushroom was wild and the finish was great.

We also got Candlestick Maker a couple of days earlier. It was fairly easy 5, but there was a decent size fracture across the pillar about 2/3 way up that got my attention when I passed it.

The snow looks to have stopped in there for the time being and the tracks are better by the day. Have fun!