Triple Couloirs still climbable?

Chad_A

Just curious as to if anyone has any recent pics of it- I saw the pic on the recent TR on the 26th, but it doesn't get very close in. Anyone have any good closeups?

Feel free to respond here, PM me, or send an email to anderson7149ATcomcastDOTnet

Thanks in advance :brew:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chad,

I was in the area this weekend and got a look at Dragontail. From my vantage Triple C did not look continuous. Perhaps You could climb the Hidden Couloir, then the North Face then back to the third couloir. Considerably harder than Triple C, but nothing you could not handle.

Dan

we climbed the stuart glacier couloir last thursday. though not tc, i would imagine that tc falls out of condition even faster than sgc. for most of the couloir we had bomber one-stick neve. the first ice step was rotten and falling down so we rock climbed to the left of it and on the second step we just climbed through the decomposing waterfall. from our vantage of tc, the couloiur's looked good, but there was definetly no runnels connecting them. for what its worth, the ice cliff glacier looks like its in fine shape right now.