Feathered Friends Peregrine -30 bag

Fromage

FF Peregrine expedition sleeping bag, somewhat customized. The quality of these things is widely known so I don't have to describe how great it is. If you are in the market, you probably know what you are looking at. Here's a link to the product:

Feathered Friends Peregrine

Specs:

Size long (fits up to 6'6")

Shell fabric: orange Epic by Nextec (lighter and more breathable than Event)

Liner fabric: cobalt blue 40d taffeta nylon

Custom features: overfill and webbing zipper snag guard

This bag is in excellent shape, has only been slept in for a handful of nights. Even bivying in the parking lots of Canadian ice climbing areas in January this bag is too warm. My intention was to use it for guiding in Alaska, but plans have changed and this bag no longer meets my needs. If you are going to Denali in early season or the Himalaya, this would be a good choice. No photos, you'll just have to imagine an enormous pumpkin-colored bag with 9+ inches of downy goodness.

Retail price of this bag was $674

$400 takes it home. Price includes cotton storage bag and silnylon compression stuff sack (a $20 value)

Send PM if you are interested. Pick up in Seattle or I can ship in US at buyer's expense.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic