Excuses For Missing Rope Up 2007

Dechristo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those missing the Rope-up I'll be blogging live in the mornings (free wi-fi)keeping you up to date.

I originally planned to post photos but this week it came to my attention that the technology to “unscramble” distortions is common place and consequently decorum requires discretion. Speaking of discretion I will be following the same policy in place at the famous “Grotto.”

For those missing the Rope-up I'll be blogging live in the mornings (free wi-fi)keeping you up to date.

I originally planned to post photos but this week it came to my attention that the technology to “unscramble” distortions is common place and consequently decorum requires discretion. Speaking of discretion I will be following the same policy in place at the famous “Grotto.”

photos are easy...they have these really cool sd card adaptors now...perhaps you've heard of them?

There really isn't any excuses. You can always quit your gig Dechristo. Are they really paying you enough? No, I didn't think so. So I'm locking this thread so no one can whine and bitch. Only positive thoughts are allowed by the thought police.

Ok.

but, the stage act won't be the same without me:julia%20sweeney%20pat%20SNL%20(jd).jpg