Moon Rocks

LUCKY

Thanks for the booty 2 nuts on Internal Bliss...easy to get out...rock and a nut tool, and a special thanks to Andy for the new hardware on Moon Struct Pillar, that climb was way cooler than it looked from the ground, good job Andy :tup:...dancey moves :tup: :tup:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your welcome. climbed the route back in February and didn't have my nut tool on my harness. the route was soaked and the topout was deep snow and not fun. I tried and I tried but with no nut tool, they weren't budging. I've collected TONS of booty stoppers over the years. Gave two to my buddy for being irresponsible about not bringing a tool - no biggie. I thought the route would get climbed sooner than what it did. Wow, it took 3 months before it got climbed again. enjoy the booty.

You're welcome. :wave: New bolts on Blue Moon, too; much nicer than the old buttonheads. The Moonstruck, Comeback Crack, and Bloody Knuckles cracks are all re-cleaned, and Ages of You and Straight Talk are partly re-cleaned.

your welcome. climbed the route back in February and didn't have my nut tool on my harness. the route was soaked and the topout was deep snow and not fun. I tried and I tried but with no nut tool, they weren't budging. I've collected TONS of booty stoppers over the years. Gave two to my buddy for being irresponsible about not bringing a tool - no biggie. I thought the route would get climbed sooner than what it did. Wow, it took 3 months before it got climbed again. enjoy the booty.

Yeah!!! 2 nuts isn't a big Booty score, I think the thing with Booty is, it is a picture in time, now I have a story to go with the Booty, my mind was realing thinking of how they got there.

I had to do the beached whale move to top out that climb...I so suck..top'n out in the snow...EPIC...you the MAN!!!

Thanks for the story :tup: looking forward to running into you at the crag :wave:LUCKY