We are winning the war on drugs

archenemy

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I though of an even lamer situation.

Anyone on here remeber a news flash from like, um, 10 years ago where this lady sliced off her husband's penis with a kitchen knife??? I guess he asked for head and she didn't like that idea.....

Yes, that is lame.

I complained to the FDA. I bought some of the drink thinking it had cocaine in it as the label suggested. I performed a laboratory analysis and found that all it had was caffeine.

I felt cheated. I believe in truth in labelling. I think Coca Cola should change its name too. There isn't any cocaine in that product either.

I complained to the FDA. I bought some of the drink thinking it had cocaine in it as the label suggested. I performed a laboratory analysis and found that all it had was caffeine.

I felt cheated. I believe in truth in labelling. I think Coca Cola should change its name too. There isn't any cocaine in that product either.

there used to be...

The only thing I can think of that is more lame than this:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/diet.fitness/05/07/energy.drink.ap/index.html

is

Reminds me of something I read years ago about Black Death Vodka, popularized by Johnny Fever's t-shirt (from WKRP in Cincinnati). If I recall correctly, the vodka brand is(or was made) illegal in the states due to its name and association with death. WTF?!