BellingPork

drater

Pro's and Con's?

Friend of mine is thinking of moving up there from Texass and I thought some of you might have more relevant info than me, seeing it's been 10 years since I hung up there.

Qualifiers would be:

Music Scene

Rock

Music Scene

Things to do when it rains?

Thanks for any input.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro's and Con's?

Friend of mine is thinking of moving up there from Texass and I thought some of you might have more relevant info than me, seeing it's been 10 years since I hung up there.

Qualifiers would be:

Music Scene

Rock

Music Scene

Things to do when it rains?

Thanks for any input.

Close to canada.

Oh I know bham sucks, fricken Straight of Jaun DeFuca is a garden hose with a spray nozzle aimed at belly. Good for Baker, the suxxor for the lowlands.

It is not I that you need to convince. Maybe if I liked hairy patchuli reeking girls and trustafarians in SUV's.

Oh I know bham sucks, fricken Straight of Jaun DeFuca is a garden hose with a spray nozzle aimed at belly. Good for Baker, the suxxor for the lowlands.

It is not I that you need to convince. Maybe if I liked hairy patchuli reeking girls and trustafarians in SUV's.

Actually, bubb, I happen to live near a whole bunch of "super preppy I want to take my clothes off and shave my legs twice a day" cheerleaders! They also all drive $60,000 cars.......

People who think that the Bacon is nothing more than hippies with hary legs have an impression of only approximately 1/8 of the population. However, that 1/8 is mean. Very mean. And smelly too :noway: for that matter. So yes. Stay away. Stay FAR AWAY.......