Rove

olyclimber

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who would think Bush, Rove, Cheney, Wolfilwitz, Condi, Gonzalez or Rumsfeld ever commited any crimes is clearly far left and into conspiracy theories. Why would they lie? Why would they cover it up? Manipulate elections? Pshaw. Any profit they or their friends in an oil business or defense contractor may have made is clearly conicidential.... and they would have had to make a plan for it to be a conspiracy, and why would they have done that? You're obviously wacked.

Anybody who would think Bush, Rove, Cheney, Wolfilwitz, Condi, Gonzalez or Rumsfeld ever commited any crimes is clearly far left and into conspiracy theories. Why would they lie? Why would they cover it up? Manipulate elections? Pshaw. Any profit they or their friends in an oil business or defense contractor may have made is clearly conicidential.... and they would have had to make a plan for it to be a conspiracy, and why would they have done that? You're obviously wacked.

Did oswald shoot Kennedy??? lol same crap different time.

Where is the gratitude here? Here we are working for The American People, making your way of life the easiest on Earth, crushing anyone who threatens you, trying desperately to prevent some Mexican from takin' yer job, and hell, we're even securing an oil supply to keep the machine running for at least the next century. You ingrates are like children who start crying when you find out where the hamburger comes from. I suggest you just hush up and enjoy it son, and leave the dirty work to us. Daddy's got to make a living to support ya.

Where is the gratitude here? Here we are working for The American People, making your way of life the easiest on Earth, crushing anyone who threatens you, trying desperately to prevent some Mexican from takin' yer job, and hell, we're even securing an oil supply to keep the machine running for at least the next century. You ingrates are like children who start crying when you find out where the hamburger comes from. I suggest you just hush up and enjoy it son, and leave the dirty work to us. Daddy's got to make a living to support ya.

That about as stupid on the oppisite side.

Hey smart guy: I think he's being sarcastic.

Do you completely deny that there has been any effort to mislead the American public or that Bush lied in his SOU speeches, or that there was some war profiteering for which the Administration is at least in part responsible?

Hey smart guy: I think he's being sarcastic.

Do you completely deny that there has been any effort to mislead the American public or that Bush lied in his SOU speeches, or that there was some war profiteering for which the Administration is at least in part responsible?

Isn't that one of the reasons given for the Kennedy shooting. Come on. Someone makes a profit becuase someone makes the bombs. To say it is planned for profits is way out line and in my book makes the person bias. Now if you say that mistakes were made and things don't seem to be going well, thats a little more rational and not seen through Dem glasses.

Just this past weekend the President gave a speech wherein he said that we went into Iraq in response to 911 and the war is going well. At this point it almost seems delusional that he could think anybody would believe him but: hey: I bet it works. Rove learned long ago that you could repeat an obvious lie 100 times and some people (Seahawks?) will believe it.

But as to why, it was more than love. Clearly they had a "game plan" from square one. Wolfie and the gang outlined part of it before 911 even happened (if I recall correctly, withdrawing from international treaties, fomenting instability in the Mideast, and setting up a permanent camp in Iraq were all in the blueprints and even the most skeptic Bush-lover can confirm the details of this without doing much research). Whether you believe that the members of Bush's cabinet talked about all of this or not, to chalk it up as "innocence" and "mistakes were made" is comic.

I agree that it still remains a mystery what the end game was, but meanwhile there was certainly a wink and nod while some folks with close ties to the Administration made off with a lot of cash.