[TR] Bushara Island, Uganda- 3/12/2005

Climb: Bushara Island, Uganda-

Date of Climb: 3/12/2005

Trip Report:

So last weekend we drove accross the border to Uganda and stayed a great place call Bushara Island Camp. It was awesome it cost us $60 per person for the whole weekend, that included transport to the island, guard for our cars, 2 nights lodging, all meals, beer and wine, sailing, birding tour. My only complaint was having to order your next meal in advance after you got done eating your current one.

The boat we took to get to the island.

3794Bushara_030-med.jpg

A beautiful evening ride to the island.

3794Bushara_006-med.jpg

3794Bushara_008-med.jpg

The tent we stayed in and the view from our porch.

3794Bushara_020-med.jpg

3794Bushara_017-med.jpg

The dining hall. At nights we would just hang out by the fire and play games and drink beer.

3794Bushara_026-med.jpg

The shore where our trip began.

3794Bushara_040-med.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ken you fuckin rock brotha... at first i thought thisd was a tr for the awesome thai resturant in b-ham called busara ...killer panang... and the garlic dish gai busara or whatever is the bomb! but anyway ken youre missed... and i'm gettin drunk on makers... bigdrink.gif heres to ya!

Yo BP, Hopefully you poured a MM for your homie in R-country.

Yeah I miss the Seattle area, but things have been really cool out here. Next weekend we are off to raft the Nile, 4 sets of class 5 water and crocidiles inbetween them on the flats. Shit is going to be wild. The following week I am stoked finally get out and do some climbing again, down in the Johanessburg area in South Africa.