rewiring aliens in bham

Sol

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea in bham but you're close to squamish (relatively) Drop them off at Valhalla - Snoboy does a bang up job with them (i think that's who does them) You'll have to send them to yates if you need them reslung.

option b - buy the cam dr repair kit from MEC and fix your own

Uhoh... I am not in Squamish these days, and I am not sure if Valhalla has lined up anyone to do them this summer.

I might make it to the Ski-In though, if we have one, and I will bring my gear there...

Not to toot my own horn, but the Cam Doctor kit sux, IMO. It is however quite good for alien repair, if you get the right parts from the fishing supply...

Basically it's the wrong tool for the swages provided. It does a 1/2-assed job. Works OK I guess, but it's ugly, and I have my doubts that it will last as long as doing it right. frown.gif

I reccomend getting someone like me to do it, of course. wink.gif Failing that, I would get the right tools... (about $125) or send them to the maker.