Climbing in Washington or Oregon Oct. 11th-18th

sethuhla

Got 8 days off in October, looking for a partner for some alpine/multipitch/ easy mixed. I'm new to the area, living in Southern Oregon, and really wanna check out Washington. Got a double rack, ropes, can lead .8 and follow .10 consistent. Willing to drive anywhere within a day or so. I'd truly love to get on some 45 degree or better snow or some super newbie mixed/ice/snow as I'm just transitioning into the alpine game from multipitch rock and am really stoked to actually use my pickets/screws/tools I've been collecting over the summer. Want to practice more glacier travel and ropes as well. I'm down for it whatever.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get out this weekend for something alpine/ice. Think the alpine rock season is coming to an end here in WA (a late end). Unfortunately, my buddy had to go and volunteer her time to help some people out in an unselfish act. Anyways, I'd be up for something long or cragging. (336) 244-5780