DOM vs Sex Shaming

Lucky Larry

Remember the daze when an old man would be accused of being a 'dirty old man' (DOM) for showing sexual interest in a younger female?

Well, those daze are over my fellow geezers. We now 'fit in' with any group that has been bullied for: physical appearance , sexual orientation, fashion, poor taste, low intelligence, etc.

The next time a female/male accuses you of being a DOM tell them that you will not be shamed for being attracted. Just remind the accuser that you have showered in the last week, changed your underwear recently, your drooling because you had a stroke, and that having something resembling a stirring down below is not something to be Shamed for. It is a healthy, natural response. Take that Sex Shammers!

:cry:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the daze when an old man would be accused of being a 'dirty old man' (DOM) for showing sexual interest in a younger female?

Well, those daze are over my fellow geezers. We now 'fit in' with any group that has been bullied for: physical appearance , sexual orientation, fashion, poor taste, low intelligence, etc.

The next time a female/male accuses you of being a DOM tell them that you will not be shamed for being attracted. Just remind the accuser that you have showered in the last week, changed your underwear recently, your drooling because you had a stroke, and that having something resembling a stirring down below is not something to be Shamed for. It is a healthy, natural response. Take that Sex Shammers!

:cry:

Thank god! The shame is now on them for calling me an old pervert!

Now you've got it Oly C. Bullying, shamming, and projecting will not stand! A woman calling an older man a Perv for making a pass is just Plain Old Fashioned Projecting: POFP, pronounced pofp with a lisp T sound on the P. Often times a woman who calls you a Perv is just projecting their own insecure sexuality about being attracted by the opposite. Our Totally normal and healthy biological drive designed by our maker to insure the continued existence of our pervness. A not necessarily smart woman may take it as a complement and smile, thank you, and walk away. While a necessarily smart one might consider it an affront to her better reproductive nature while throwing you under the snow cat. A response to this SHAMMING might be, PRUDE!

Good Hunting and remember to take your baby wipes for those particularly wet farts. :[]

We should also post up the economic indicators, because Obama left the country in pretty good shape.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/30/obamas-biggest-parting-gift-to-trump-may-be-the-economy.html

Should be an interesting 4 years. I really hope he doesn't fuck things up too badly. 8 years? Lets see how well he actually does with this 4. I would never vote for him just based on the kind of human being he is, and how he treats his fellow humans. I think it that alone says something about what kind of people who support him, who elected him. They are either duped, turning a blind eye, or just terrible people as well. I'm guess most people fell into the first two categories. Not sure which you are, nor does it really matter. There were enough of you to get the job done. I guess this is what we get when all the choices are shitty...you end up with a shitty president.

I do realize you're just enjoying a good troll after suffering as a conservative under 8 years of "liberal" rule. I know plenty of liberals that also suffered because they viewed Obama as too centrist.

I know who you are, your other accounts here. Enjoy your time on top! Now tell your bitch ass public servant to get to work and fix shit, build walls, piss off the rest of the world, etc. There is sure to be tons more fodder coming to post up and rub faces in! Personally, I enjoy your main persona a little better...but be who you gotta be.

I do really hope he is successful, because just like all the rest of the middle class, my 401k is riding on it.

Joe was laid off, he worked for the Feds. Now he's protesting at the pipe line with the Indians.Thanks for hi-Jacking my worthless thread with more happy thoughts by SF, the Unhappy Troll Winner. Your just ashamed your not a millionaire Troll yet. Keep faith in your new leader. Its coming soon. Soon as he lays more Feds off, ends food stamps, ends social security, ends welfare and health care, ends EPA, ends pay raises, ends minimum wages, ends terrorism; it all has a good ending. Your going to be Rich and Great Again. Blow the Trumpets! Prosperity for all Rich Americans! :ass:

Edited by Lucky Larry

Sports Today Latest Score Card By OBAMER

U.S.A. Military budget-- 319 billion

U.S.A. Military aid to Israel-- 38 billion/next10years

U.S.A. aid to Palestine-- 221 million

:yoda:

We have a winner!

A lot (all?) of that aid to israel is part of the Camp David Peace agreement, is it not? You know the legacy of a peanut farmer from Georgia

Democracy Now Dec. 30, 2016

Secretary of State John Kerry:In fact, more than one-half of our entire global foreign military financing goes to Israel. And this fall, we concluded an historic $38 billion memorandum of understanding that exceeds any military assistance package the United States has provided to any country at any time.

• 2 weeks later...