FS - Dana Design ArcLight Glacier pack

denalidevo

A legendary, made in Montana, Dana pack. Size large frame, size medium belt. An adjustable back panel allows a custom fit through a large range of sizes. (I'm 5-7, 150lbs with a 30 in. waist - will easily fit folks even larger than I.) Great condition, no tears and zippers/buckles are all good. It's been unused and stored indoors for just too many years. Includes Dana's BeaverTail Shovit accessory, which allows easy carrying of a snowboard, shovel, etc. on the exterior.

Dana Designs specifications:

Capacity: 5,200 cu.in./85 liters

Weight : 5 lb. 13 oz./2.6 kg

Our Glacier is a lightweight workhorse. With loads of carrying capacity, the Glacier adapts to the needs of most extended excursions. The double back pocket and divided bottom create packing flexibility while maintaining a narrow profile. Our ArcLight frame is a lighter sibling of our ArcFlex frame, able to handle loads just shy of behemoth. The ArcLight active framing, load control straps and compression straps all work in unison to provide comfortable, controlled load carrying, leaving you light on your feet.

$150 firm. If you're in the Seattle-Everett area, I'll accept cash and arrange delivery in person. If shipping and paying through PayPal, shipping costs (roughly $25) and PayPal fees ($8) are additional.

**Please note, I will be unavailable between January 28 - February 4**

Photo_Jan_22_6_21_52_PM.jpg

Photo_Jan_22_6_22_38_PM.jpg

Photo_Jan_22_6_24_57_PM.jpg

Photo_Jan_22_6_26_39_PM.jpg

Edited by denalidevo

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...