eastern WA ice this weekend?

Kyle N

Banks lake is in. Hit me up if you want to do some ice. If you know somewhere other than Banks, I'm game. I have this weekend open and the forecast looks like it is staying for a while. I have other weekends off too, but weather may swing obviously.

-Kyle 530-524-9092 I'm in the tri cities.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be 100% down. We are completely different directions so no carpooling would work, unfortunately. I am not from WA so I don't know the spots. I DO know banks lake is in and there is stuff that I would lead and we can top-rope. Know where banks lake is? It's a 2.5 hr drive from me, probably slightly longer for you. I have the weekend off but not sure about Monday the 16th. Unless you know something closer or between us that is in, maybe Leavenworth? You know of anything?

Awesome! Yeah, I guess we're in different directions but let me pm you my number so we can figure out logistics. I know that a ton of people have been climbing Franklin falls around here. Someone I know was planning on taking a group to Skookum falls in the Mt.Rainier area, Fuggs falls at Vantage or Champagne which is probably what you were planning on in the Banks area? Not sure about other spots.