Ski-mountaineering/climbing partners for winter

MTB

Hello!

My name is Marshall. 32 year old male and residing in Portland, OR. Since I am fairly new to the NW, I am hoping to make some connections for some backcountry skiing/splitboarding/mountaineering partners for this winter.

I have a pretty open schedule. I work 6 days on and 8 days off per pay period, so I have a decent amount of free time. I also have a pass to Crystal Mountain and will be basing a lot of my shred out of there this winter. I'm fairly fit (I can generally backpack 40 miles a day on multiday trips) and have been snowboarding for over 10 years. I am still pretty new to alpine climbing but have done several non-technical climbs, both while shredding and just for climbing (E.g. I have summited Hood three times and Adams three times), and have climbed multiple non-technical peaks in the midst of several multiday backpacking trips. Definitely wanting to up my game and develop more technical skills though! I have most gear one would need or can obtain any extra gear as needed.

Anyways, drop me a line, or give me a text/call and lets see if we can get out for some climbing/shredding this winter! Also, if anyone knows any good ski/splitboard specific forums that would be a good place to link up with partners I'm all ears :)

(208) 921-5774

Marshall

Edited by MTB

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic