Looking for indoor partner for the winter

BrianSeattle

Hey,

I've been auto belaying at Vertical World Seattle for a few months and I'm getting sick of it. Looking for a partner for there, or another gym, for the winter. Would be comfortable with top rope, but I'm currently learning lead via the mountaineers and would be ready to test out those skills around December.

Preferably you would also be interested in going out during the summer for some alpine or sport routes. I've also got glacier travel and rescue experience under my belt. Last summer I made it up Sahale via the Quien Sabe, and Baker via the Easton. I have a few interesting scrambles under my belt, but nothing insane. Looking to do a lot more next season, with Rainier definitely being in my sights.

I don't have an AT setup, ice experience, or trad experience. While I'm interested in learning this stuff, I'd be happiest if your skill level wasn't miles above mine. Trad type stuff is definitely the most interesting to me right now.

I'm 28m, have a M-F 9-5 predictable schedule, but a lot of vacation days that I would be happy to use some of it for interesting trips.

-Brian

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic