Partners in Richland WA

matt56

Hello,

I will be living in Richland for the majority of the summer and I would love to find a partner to get into the hills with. I have a rack, rope and personal gear with me for anything from Rainer to Stuart. I don't have a car, but am willing to pay lions share of gas and we can climb on my gear. I have climbed in the cascades before and am fresh off a month in Cham. I don't much care about the objectives and would be down for just about anything! Shoot me a message and lets get out!

-Matt

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I saw your post on cc.com about doing some climbing. I posted a few days ago that I am planning to climb Mt. Adams via the Mazama Glacier on August 4th, 5th and descend on the 6th (would like to spend two nights on the mountain, if possible). Looking for a partner for a fun climb, nothing crazy. I realize that it's not rock, like your post suggests you might like, but it's an opportunity to get out. I have been mountaineering since 1999. I lived in Switzerland for three years, with experience in the Alps and have led climbs with kids and adult novices. Lots of experience in the Cascades and Rockies, including multiple ascents of Mt. Baker, Rainier and Hood. I attempted Mt. Adams previously, but was turned around on the Adams Glacier due to weather, so didn't make it too high. Please let me know if you are interested, mountaineering resume also available. You can email me at vonsigler@icloud.com.

Thanks.

Von

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I'm looking to summit Rainier by way of Disappointment Cleaver in early August. In need of just about any experienced climbing parter, or partners. Basing my Summer on it. Let me know if that sounds at all interesting.

I'm also trying to summit Hood before Rainier, but it's not quite as important so willing to skip it if I can't find anyone. Let me know.

Edited by Dean De B.

Hello. I'm looking to summit Rainier by way of Disappointment Cleaver in early August. In need of just about any experienced climbing parter, or partners. Basing my Summer on it. Let me know if that sounds at all interesting.

I'm also trying to summit Hood before Rainier, but it's not quite as important so willing to skip it if I can't find anyone. Let me know.