Partner for alpine and glacier adventures

AT84

I'm looking for some more people to get into the mountains with. I've lived in Seattle for over a decade and have hiked and climbed in the cascades over the years. Some past routes I have climbed have been West ridge of Stuart, Shuksan's Fischer Chimneys, Kautz Glacier, Tooth etc...I'm hoping to get on North ridge of Baker this year as well as maybe try out my new AT ski setup. Slogging in and out has gotten old! Anyway, if you have got experience and in the Seattle area drop me a line. I work M-F and I'm free most weekends.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo,

My brother and I are going to attempt the DC August 14-16, and we would love a third. We are both doing AAI's alpine ice climbing 6 day course from August 7-12, so hopefully we will be somewhat competent with glacier mountaineering, but we would love to find a third person to rope up with.

Hit me up @ 5059080225 thanks!

• 3 months later...

I figured I would hit you up as you mentioned your AT setup :) My name is Marshall, I am a 32 year old male. I am a fairly new climber yet I have climbed several non-technical routes. I do a ton of backpacking (I can generally go about 40 miles a day) and a ton of snowboarding/splitboarding (I will be shredding Crystal most of the season). I actually live in Portland because of work (I am a trauma nurse at a trauma center) but spend my free time in the WA mountains. Anyways, let me know if you think we'd be compatible.

Call or text any time,

208-921-5774

Marshall

• 1 month later...