Saying goodbye to cc.com

glassgowkiss

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are hating on Bob too much? :lmao:

Didn't he sling more than his fair share of hate around these parts?

You tend to reap what you sow.....

my point being is that one doesn't need to follow "what comes around goes around". When encountering someone with road rage, you can either respond in kind or be kind.

Yeah Bob says crazy shit. But are we required to follow suit? what happened to free will? Does it make you feel better to respond?

Peace out bruthas!

You're preaching to the choir Gene, I usually try pretty hard to keep it civil both on and off line.

But, I certainly understand how others may not feel so inclined when reading some of Bob's comments over the years.

Even so, I'll miss the SOB. He kept things interesting.

• 2 months later...

You know what piss's me off when people that don't do something/sport/hobby bitch'n about if or how others do something/sport/hobby and try to outlaw or regulate their hobby ... Hunting, sport climbing, trad climbing, hound hunt'n, mountain climbing, mountain bike'n, ect The AR gun platform has a following and enthusiast you can accessorize...it's a flip'n hobby/sport and my life is put in danger every day by flip'n smart phones not by gun owners get some flip'n perspective

WTF no cut and paste :anger:

previews but won't post :anger:

BTW glasswokiss don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, who needs your wine'e little skool girl,boowhoo I won't play if I don't get my way :mistat:

Edited by LUCKY

• 1 month later...