East Seattle Area - training partner and weekends

K Preston

Hi all, I just moved from Portland to the east side of Seattle and I'm looking for regular training partners during the weekend at Stone Gardens in Bellevue. I've got a little one at home so I'm try to do early mornings or lunch hours.

Also want to find partners interested in local cragging..I climb sport in the upper 11's and trad around 9/10. I got my first taste of some of the Leavenworth multipitch classics a few months ago and loved it.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested - I live in Woodinville and climb at Stone Gardens a couple days a week, although usually in the evenings. I'd really like to get out and do some cragging though. I'm available pretty much every weekend. I don't climb quite as hard as you, but I'm working up to it. Currently climb into the 10s. More comfortable following, but will lead 9s. I've had my eye on multipitch in Leavenworth and the North Cascades as well. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Tobin

• 2 weeks later...