Looking for a partner to climb Mt. Rainier in next

GUENZL

Dear Sirs

I am a tourguide from the Austrain Mountaineering association ÖAV - Gratkorn Gratwein - in the last years I mostly guided cross ountry skiing tours and iron way tours for our association.

In the past I climbed the Kilimanjaro, Toclaraju und Nevada Pisco in Peru, Mount Moriri in Kaschmir, and in Europe Grossglockner, Grossvenediger, Mount Blanc, Duforspitze, Mönch. Jungfrau and in Nepal Parchamo and Islandpeak.

We are now plannig to visit Seattle in summer next year and I am interested to climb Mount rainier and if possible also Mt. Adams.

Because I am not so interested to have an offcial Mountaineering guide to guide me I am looking for someone/ or a group who is interested to climb one or both mountains with me.

Hoping for your reply fritzgue@aon.at

with best regards

Fritz Günzl

If you are intested to see some pictures please find below our homepage - the crosscoutry skiing tours are mostly guided by mesometimes together with other guides from our group

http://www.alpenverein.at/gratkorn-gratwein/alben/2014_veranstaltungen/index.php

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...