Lillooet - getting cold

Dru

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forecast for Lillooet predicting consistent high of 2 and low -5 for next 5 days which is great temps for building up ice. grin.gif" border="0

Clinton forecast (Marble Canyon is equidistant from Lillooet and Clinton) is even better with the range high -5, low -15!!!!! Must be a cold front stalling out to the North. smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

I hope this info doesn't result in a swarm of TRing Americans scooping me on Icy BC if I head up there next weekend tongue.gif" border="0

Canadian Rockies temperature guidede

+2 to -25 its cold enough to climb ice

-25 to -40 its to cold for locals to climb so they sit around and drink scotch and all the visiting climbers go out and suffer because they are only there for a week and cant wait for it to warm up

-40 and lower everyone sits around drinking whiskey because their car wont start to get the visiting climbers to somewhere warmer

+2 to +10 locals go rock climbing. visitors put on snorkels and wallow up slushy flows becauser they only have a week and they must tick off the following 15 routes by the time they go home...

+ 10 and up its too warm and sunny and everyone goes to Yamnuska instead