Looking for climbing partner for...anything!

Travis Senor

I'm visiting WA until late August (based in Tacoma), and am looking to get out and climb some relatively local rock and alpine routes. I'm probably only available for (loooong), day trips, but I also have a car so getting to/from isn't an issue.

By way of my background, I learned to climb back East (West VA, DC, and North Carolina), and have a couple of years' worth of miles on multipitch trad routes. I'm comfy leading up to about 5.6 (because let's be honest, I can be kind of a chickens#%t sometimes...), but will certainly follow harder.

I've also done a good bit of winter mountaineering in the Northeast and will comfortable lead up to WI2 and follow up to 3-4.

I've been up Rainier twice, both via the DC route, the first time being last July and the second time being in a one-day ascent last week. Rainier-in-a-day was fun, but I'll probably only ever do it once. I've also done most of Shuksan (had to turn around due to the flu or something).

So long story short, I'm keen to get out and explore some more of the region's climbing opportunities! I'd love to check out Leavenworth, Washington Pass, Baker, Shuksan, Olympus, etc. I have a full complement of trad gear, ice gear, and glacier gear and am set for pretty much any terrain. If anyone is keen, feel free to shoot me a message!

-Travis

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic