Need climbing partner for Rainier

harv

Looking for climbing partners on the DC route (1 night / 2 days) preferably weekend, mid-July through mid-August.

I've been up Adams(x2), Olympus(x3) and done the Bailey Range. My climbing partner that backed out has been up DC a couple times.

I have all the gear required for Rainier.

Edited by harv

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the Wonderland Trail, and didn't plan to summit - but weather is great and planning on camping at Muir tomorrow (5th) with summit Sunday if I find a partner. I flew in, so no gear, but could rent most of what I need in Asheford. Super last minute but call at 570 772 0936

I posted a few weeks ago. I'm looking for a partner myself. I am traveling from the east coast. I will be in Seattle from Aug. 7th-11. I was hoping to climb with someone on the 8th. Spend the night at Camp Muir the get an early start and come all the way back down.

I have all gear except rope.

I have been above DC but did not summit.

My email is randy113@hotmmail.com if you want to communicate with me directly.

My cell is 484-832-3198.

I have filled out the permit request for two climbers but have not faxed it yet.

Hey guys thank you for the replies, my apologies for not responding sooner. Last time I checked was right before your posts.

Weather is GREAT on Rainier right now. Get up before it changes!

Had a blast climbing with you Alex!

If you're planning a Rainier climb in August I would love to join you. I just made this climb on July 14th and can't wait to get up there again. I have all the gear required and a current climbing permit. My e-mail is mcleodwalker@yahoo.com. Phone number is 253-365-1488

Edited by Mcleod