FS: Arc'teryx Gamma SK Pant, men's small, new

daylward

Hello,

I just got these with a big order from Arc'teryx, and unfortunately they don't fit. Also, unfortunately, since I got a deal, I can't return them. However, fortunately, that provides you with the opportunity to get them for a deal!

I was looking for a softshell touring pant because I was tired of using my Gore-Tex bibs for every weather pattern and climatic zone. The Gamma SK seems great, they're just too long, as seems typical with Arc'teryx pant sizing. With every other manufacturer, small is perfect for me, but Arc'teryx I need small short. Dumb.

Anyway, now that I'm looking for the link on the Arc'teryx website, they seem to have removed it. They still have the women's version:

Arc'teryx.com - Women's Gamma SK

Here's a link to another website selling the men's version:

Backcountry.com - Men's Gamma SK

They were taken out of their plastic wrapping, tried on, and then put back in the plastic wrapping. Tags still attached. I will sell them for $140, which is about $85 off what most retailers are asking.

You can call me at (206) 617-9108 if you're interested (not in the middle of the night, please!), or personal message me on Cascade Climbers. I live in the U-district in Seattle, and I'd prefer not to deal with shipping.

Thanks!

Dan Aylward

Edited by daylward

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic