Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.


Supporting Sponsors






CC.com Blog
Be sure to check out the Cascadeclimbers.com Blog for informative posts and reviews written by knowledgeable members.
Click here to read the blog.
Who's Online
10 registered (JoshK, JasonG, Feck, Good2Go, Coldfinger, 3 invisible), 79 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Supporting CC.com
Forum Stats
25826 Members
52 Forums
95989 Topics
1122946 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 86
JasonG 77
telemarker 68
Feck 67
wayne 61
G-spotter 56
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1073779 - 06/28/12 10:30 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: rob]
glassgowkiss Offline
spray'prentice

Registered: 03/08/03
Posts: 3483
TRs: 3 Photos: 75
Loc: in the gutter
Funny how silent the neo-cons (like KKK) are today.
_________________________
Nemesis: "a righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent..."

Top
Help Support CascadeClimbers

Atom LT Hoody - Men's
$183.16
Save 20%

Want to browse more deals? Check out our price comparison and deal finder tool!

#1073781 - 06/28/12 10:56 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: rob]
burchey Offline
member

Registered: 08/04/11
Posts: 171
TRs: 2 Photos: 10
Loc: arriba de tu madre
Related to this: How do you maggots feel about people here illegally getting medical care for free? Not like a one-time deal, they broke their leg while here on vacation...but like they live here for many years and get treatment on the tax payer's dime?

Top
#1073785 - 06/28/12 11:10 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: burchey]
kevbone Offline
Sick Spray Bird

Registered: 12/31/04
Posts: 15364
TRs: 3 Photos: 292
Loc: land of the little people.
Originally Posted By: burchey
Related to this: How do you maggots feel about people here illegally getting medical care for free? Not like a one-time deal, they broke their leg while here on vacation...but like they live here for many years and get treatment on the tax payer's dime?


Thats capitalism at its best.
_________________________
All you need is love.....

Top
#1073787 - 06/28/12 11:18 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: kevbone]
burchey Offline
member

Registered: 08/04/11
Posts: 171
TRs: 2 Photos: 10
Loc: arriba de tu madre
Originally Posted By: kevbone
Originally Posted By: burchey
Related to this: How do you maggots feel about people here illegally getting medical care for free? Not like a one-time deal, they broke their leg while here on vacation...but like they live here for many years and get treatment on the tax payer's dime?


Thats capitalism at its best.


No entiendo, senor

Top
#1073788 - 06/28/12 11:20 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: burchey]
glassgowkiss Offline
spray'prentice

Registered: 03/08/03
Posts: 3483
TRs: 3 Photos: 75
Loc: in the gutter
Originally Posted By: burchey
Related to this: How do you maggots feel about people here illegally getting medical care for free? Not like a one-time deal, they broke their leg while here on vacation...but like they live here for many years and get treatment on the tax payer's dime?

OK, here we go, you brainwashed idiot. Let's do the math, I know it's hard to comprehend, but.... locally here: St Joseph hospital/ER collects about 42% of the charges. So it leaves 58% of the accounts unpaid. Most likely at least half of the paid accounts are Medicare/Medicaid. Whatcom County population is roughly 200K. There are no exact statistics, how many migrant workers and people without legal status reside here, but say 5-6K would be pretty high. Even if EVERY illegal person would seek ER services that would make about 3% at the most. So you have 55% of legal dirtbags seeking services, they can't pay for and stiffing tax payers with the bill. Now do you want to focus on 3% or on 55%?
_________________________
Nemesis: "a righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent..."

Top
#1073789 - 06/28/12 11:20 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: rob]
rob Offline
sprayer

Registered: 07/27/06
Posts: 8669
TRs: 17 Photos: 88
Loc: Seattle
moondance

Top
#1073790 - 06/28/12 11:22 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: rob]
Choada_Boy Offline
Pooh-Bah

Registered: 09/05/05
Posts: 2271
TRs: 4 Photos: 38
Loc: Your Mom's House
I just broke my leg so that I can get some free healthcare!!!

Top
#1073791 - 06/28/12 11:23 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: rob]
glassgowkiss Offline
spray'prentice

Registered: 03/08/03
Posts: 3483
TRs: 3 Photos: 75
Loc: in the gutter
I have a solution to the healthcare- shoot all the obese people to avoid paying for their food choices.
_________________________
Nemesis: "a righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent..."

Top
#1073792 - 06/28/12 11:25 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: glassgowkiss]
rob Offline
sprayer

Registered: 07/27/06
Posts: 8669
TRs: 17 Photos: 88
Loc: Seattle
Originally Posted By: glassgowkiss
I have a solution to the healthcare- shoot all the obese people to avoid paying for their food choices.


Feed the obese to the starving. Problem solved!

Top
#1073793 - 06/28/12 11:28 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: Choada_Boy]
jon Offline

sprayer

Registered: 10/04/00
Posts: 5873
TRs: 4 Photos: 14
Loc: Plabville
Originally Posted By: Choada_Boy
I just broke my leg so that I can get some free healthcare!!!


Just pour some Robitussin on it!
_________________________
There can only be three Stuntaz.

Top
#1073794 - 06/28/12 11:29 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: jon]
rob Offline
sprayer

Registered: 07/27/06
Posts: 8669
TRs: 17 Photos: 88
Loc: Seattle
Originally Posted By: jon
Originally Posted By: Choada_Boy
I just broke my leg so that I can get some free healthcare!!!


Just pour some Robitussin on it!


If you'd only held some aspirin between your knees, none of this would have happened!

Top
#1073796 - 06/28/12 11:30 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: glassgowkiss]
burchey Offline
member

Registered: 08/04/11
Posts: 171
TRs: 2 Photos: 10
Loc: arriba de tu madre
Originally Posted By: glassgowkiss
Originally Posted By: burchey
Related to this: How do you maggots feel about people here illegally getting medical care for free? Not like a one-time deal, they broke their leg while here on vacation...but like they live here for many years and get treatment on the tax payer's dime?

OK, here we go, you brainwashed idiot. Let's do the math, I know it's hard to comprehend, but.... locally here: St Joseph hospital/ER collects about 42% of the charges. So it leaves 58% of the accounts unpaid. Most likely at least half of the paid accounts are Medicare/Medicaid. Whatcom County population is roughly 200K. There are no exact statistics, how many migrant workers and people without legal status reside here, but say 5-6K would be pretty high. Even if EVERY illegal person would seek ER services that would make about 3% at the most. So you have 55% of legal dirtbags seeking services, they can't pay for and stiffing tax payers with the bill. Now do you want to focus on 3% or on 55%?


Oh yeah! Get all fired up about a perceived opinion instead of focusing on the simple question!

You remind me of my girlfriend.

I don't recall giving my opinion on the subject, but instead asking for others. How do you deduce that I'm brainwashed? Furthermore, even if your statistics are accurate, pointing to one larger wrong to justify another is a classic move if you actually have no ground to stand on. Well done.

I understand that there will be a portion of our population that need help paying their medical bills. OUR population, as in citizens of the United States. It'd be nice to reduce the total number of our folks that can't afford to pay for health insurance, but it's impossible to eliminate that number completely. I'd rather not pay for citizens of other countries when it concerns their long-term health care - just adds to the financial burden.

Top
#1073797 - 06/28/12 11:31 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: rob]
G-spotter Offline
Elite Sprayforce Team

Registered: 12/20/01
Posts: 14804
TRs: 56 Photos: 397
Loc: free range
Look out for the mummy, dawg!
_________________________
Bagging a cougar is one of the most enjoyable sporting feats a young man can accomplish

Top
#1073798 - 06/28/12 11:31 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: rob]
glassgowkiss Offline
spray'prentice

Registered: 03/08/03
Posts: 3483
TRs: 3 Photos: 75
Loc: in the gutter
Originally Posted By: rob
Originally Posted By: jon
Originally Posted By: Choada_Boy
I just broke my leg so that I can get some free healthcare!!!


Just pour some Robitussin on it!


If you'd only held some aspirin my cock between your knees, none of this would have happened!
_________________________
Nemesis: "a righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent..."

Top
#1073799 - 06/28/12 11:34 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: burchey]
rob Offline
sprayer

Registered: 07/27/06
Posts: 8669
TRs: 17 Photos: 88
Loc: Seattle
Originally Posted By: burchey
Originally Posted By: glassgowkiss
Originally Posted By: burchey
Related to this: How do you maggots feel about people here illegally getting medical care for free? Not like a one-time deal, they broke their leg while here on vacation...but like they live here for many years and get treatment on the tax payer's dime?

OK, here we go, you brainwashed idiot. Let's do the math, I know it's hard to comprehend, but.... locally here: St Joseph hospital/ER collects about 42% of the charges. So it leaves 58% of the accounts unpaid. Most likely at least half of the paid accounts are Medicare/Medicaid. Whatcom County population is roughly 200K. There are no exact statistics, how many migrant workers and people without legal status reside here, but say 5-6K would be pretty high. Even if EVERY illegal person would seek ER services that would make about 3% at the most. So you have 55% of legal dirtbags seeking services, they can't pay for and stiffing tax payers with the bill. Now do you want to focus on 3% or on 55%?


Oh yeah! Get all fired up about a perceived opinion instead of focusing on the simple question!

You remind me of my girlfriend.

I don't recall giving my opinion on the subject, but instead asking for others. How do you deduce that I'm brainwashed? Furthermore, even if your statistics are accurate, pointing to one larger wrong to justify another is a classic move if you actually have no ground to stand on. Well done.

I understand that there will be a portion of our population that need help paying their medical bills. OUR population, as in citizens of the United States. It'd be nice to reduce the total number of our folks that can't afford to pay for health insurance, but it's impossible to eliminate that number completely. I'd rather not pay for citizens of other countries when it concerns their long-term health care - just adds to the financial burden.


Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.


Top
#1073801 - 06/28/12 11:34 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: G-spotter]
burchey Offline
member

Registered: 08/04/11
Posts: 171
TRs: 2 Photos: 10
Loc: arriba de tu madre
Originally Posted By: G-spotter
Look out for the mummy, dawg!


Beat me to it.

Top
#1073802 - 06/28/12 11:38 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: burchey]
glassgowkiss Offline
spray'prentice

Registered: 03/08/03
Posts: 3483
TRs: 3 Photos: 75
Loc: in the gutter
Originally Posted By: burchey
Originally Posted By: glassgowkiss
Originally Posted By: burchey
Related to this: How do you maggots feel about people here illegally getting medical care for free? Not like a one-time deal, they broke their leg while here on vacation...but like they live here for many years and get treatment on the tax payer's dime?

OK, here we go, you brainwashed idiot. Let's do the math, I know it's hard to comprehend, but.... locally here: St Joseph hospital/ER collects about 42% of the charges. So it leaves 58% of the accounts unpaid. Most likely at least half of the paid accounts are Medicare/Medicaid. Whatcom County population is roughly 200K. There are no exact statistics, how many migrant workers and people without legal status reside here, but say 5-6K would be pretty high. Even if EVERY illegal person would seek ER services that would make about 3% at the most. So you have 55% of legal dirtbags seeking services, they can't pay for and stiffing tax payers with the bill. Now do you want to focus on 3% or on 55%?


Oh yeah! Get all fired up about a perceived opinion instead of focusing on the simple question!

You remind me of my girlfriend.

I don't recall giving my opinion on the subject, but instead asking for others. How do you deduce that I'm brainwashed? Furthermore, even if your statistics are accurate, pointing to one larger wrong to justify another is a classic move if you actually have no ground to stand on. Well done.

I understand that there will be a portion of our population that need help paying their medical bills. OUR population, as in citizens of the United States. It'd be nice to reduce the total number of our folks that can't afford to pay for health insurance, but it's impossible to eliminate that number completely. I'd rather not pay for citizens of other countries when it concerns their long-term health care - just adds to the financial burden.

A deadbeat is a deadbeat, no matter what nationality. And fixing 55% is more important then fixing 1-3%, wouldn't you agree? Fixing a core issue is far more important then fixing some fringe problem. And I am just pointing out that you simply don't comprehend the issue at hand, which is unpaid accounts.
_________________________
Nemesis: "a righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent..."

Top
#1073804 - 06/28/12 11:42 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: rob]
glassgowkiss Offline
spray'prentice

Registered: 03/08/03
Posts: 3483
TRs: 3 Photos: 75
Loc: in the gutter
The other issue is the cost. My appendectomy 2 years ago was almost 20K, the most basic abdominal surgery, that very frequently done by a first year resident. One IV bag was 280 bucks! One night in a hospital bed was $14900 USD!
_________________________
Nemesis: "a righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent..."

Top
#1073805 - 06/28/12 11:45 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: glassgowkiss]
burchey Offline
member

Registered: 08/04/11
Posts: 171
TRs: 2 Photos: 10
Loc: arriba de tu madre
Originally Posted By: glassgowkiss
Originally Posted By: burchey
Originally Posted By: glassgowkiss
Originally Posted By: burchey
Related to this: How do you maggots feel about people here illegally getting medical care for free? Not like a one-time deal, they broke their leg while here on vacation...but like they live here for many years and get treatment on the tax payer's dime?

OK, here we go, you brainwashed idiot. Let's do the math, I know it's hard to comprehend, but.... locally here: St Joseph hospital/ER collects about 42% of the charges. So it leaves 58% of the accounts unpaid. Most likely at least half of the paid accounts are Medicare/Medicaid. Whatcom County population is roughly 200K. There are no exact statistics, how many migrant workers and people without legal status reside here, but say 5-6K would be pretty high. Even if EVERY illegal person would seek ER services that would make about 3% at the most. So you have 55% of legal dirtbags seeking services, they can't pay for and stiffing tax payers with the bill. Now do you want to focus on 3% or on 55%?


Oh yeah! Get all fired up about a perceived opinion instead of focusing on the simple question!

You remind me of my girlfriend.

I don't recall giving my opinion on the subject, but instead asking for others. How do you deduce that I'm brainwashed? Furthermore, even if your statistics are accurate, pointing to one larger wrong to justify another is a classic move if you actually have no ground to stand on. Well done.

I understand that there will be a portion of our population that need help paying their medical bills. OUR population, as in citizens of the United States. It'd be nice to reduce the total number of our folks that can't afford to pay for health insurance, but it's impossible to eliminate that number completely. I'd rather not pay for citizens of other countries when it concerns their long-term health care - just adds to the financial burden.

A deadbeat is a deadbeat, no matter what nationality. And fixing 55% is more important then fixing 1-3%, wouldn't you agree? Fixing a core issue is far more important then fixing some fringe problem. And I am just pointing out that you simply don't comprehend the issue at hand, which is unpaid accounts.


I agree - a deadbeat is a deadbeat. Trouble is, we can't deport our own citizens...believe me, I'd love to. Anyone who watches American Idol more than twice - GONE! That would probably fix your 55% lickety-split.

I bring up the illegal issue for two reasons: Number one, it should be a non-issue. Number two, I had to wait for 3 hours behind two families of illegal immigrants in the ER (I was severely dehydrated, had to take IVs) - one just brought a small child in for a cold. I understand Espanol enough to understand what was happening at the counter.

Top
#1073807 - 06/28/12 11:48 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: glassgowkiss]
kevbone Offline
Sick Spray Bird

Registered: 12/31/04
Posts: 15364
TRs: 3 Photos: 292
Loc: land of the little people.
Originally Posted By: glassgowkiss
One IV bag was 280 bucks! One night in a hospital bed was $14900 USD!



Now THAT is Capitalism at is best.
_________________________
All you need is love.....

Top
#1073808 - 06/28/12 11:53 AM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: rob]
glassgowkiss Offline
spray'prentice

Registered: 03/08/03
Posts: 3483
TRs: 3 Photos: 75
Loc: in the gutter
hey douchery, you had to wait in the ER, feel so sorry for you, need some cheese with that? And how do you know they were here illegally? I know a few folks speaking spanish as first language, who also have US passport. maybe turning down stereotypes would serve you well. Besides, when sickness doesn't care about nationality and legal status. I am sure you are medically train to assess if they required medical attention or not. Obviously triage nurse did not think you are in danger and high priority either.
_________________________
Nemesis: "a righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent..."

Top
#1073811 - 06/28/12 12:03 PM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: glassgowkiss]
burchey Offline
member

Registered: 08/04/11
Posts: 171
TRs: 2 Photos: 10
Loc: arriba de tu madre
Originally Posted By: glassgowkiss
hey douchery, you had to wait in the ER, feel so sorry for you, need some cheese with that? And how do you know they were here illegally? I know a few folks speaking spanish as first language, who also have US passport. maybe turning down stereotypes would serve you well. Besides, when sickness doesn't care about nationality and legal status. I am sure you are medically train to assess if they required medical attention or not. Obviously triage nurse did not think you are in danger and high priority either.


This is good stuff - I'm starting to get a better picture of the intelligence distribution on this forum, as well as the ability to read and comprehend (or lack thereof). Keep it coming.

Living in San Diego, and having lived in Mexico, I'm very familiar with the whole Mexico/USA immigration situation, what are the factors behind it, a lot of the downsides of it, etc etc. You can gather information by listening to people talk (in Spanish), it's not hard for those with a brain to determine someone's immigration status based on what they say or don't say.

Also, watch out for that Mummy

Top
#1073812 - 06/28/12 12:08 PM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: rob]
rob Offline
sprayer

Registered: 07/27/06
Posts: 8669
TRs: 17 Photos: 88
Loc: Seattle
LOL conservatives lost! Even Roberts loves Obama

Top
#1073813 - 06/28/12 12:11 PM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: rob]
kevbone Offline
Sick Spray Bird

Registered: 12/31/04
Posts: 15364
TRs: 3 Photos: 292
Loc: land of the little people.
Dems want health care....costs 10 billion over 10 years.

Reps want war (so do dems)....costs 10 billion every couple of months.

Either way bankruptcy is in our future.

go Obama or Romney!!!!
_________________________
All you need is love.....

Top
#1073814 - 06/28/12 12:13 PM Re: SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE [Re: burchey]
glassgowkiss Offline
spray'prentice

Registered: 03/08/03
Posts: 3483
TRs: 3 Photos: 75
Loc: in the gutter
Originally Posted By: burchey

This is good stuff - I'm starting to get a better picture of the intelligence distribution on this forum, as well as the ability to read and comprehend (or lack thereof). Keep it coming.

Living in San Diego, and having lived in Mexico, I'm very familiar with the whole Mexico/USA immigration situation, what are the factors behind it, a lot of the downsides of it, etc etc. You can gather information by listening to people talk (in Spanish), it's not hard for those with a brain to determine someone's immigration status based on what they say or don't say.

Also, watch out for that Mummy


Heard fox news was hiring, you can work as their chief investigator. And btw what was your status in mexico? and since you "lived there" did you establish legal residency, or are you like the rest 99% of americans, who complain about illegals here, but brake other countries immigration laws?
_________________________
Nemesis: "a righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent..."

Top
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >



Moderator:  Feck, minx, Off_White, snoboy, testmod 
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·
Powered by UBB.threads™ · Pimped by: Chinooktc · Top