SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE

rob

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Related to this: How do you maggots feel about people here illegally getting medical care for free? Not like a one-time deal, they broke their leg while here on vacation...but like they live here for many years and get treatment on the tax payer's dime?

Related to this: How do you maggots feel about people here illegally getting medical care for free? Not like a one-time deal, they broke their leg while here on vacation...but like they live here for many years and get treatment on the tax payer's dime?

Thats capitalism at its best.

Thats capitalism at its best.

No entiendo, senor

OK, here we go, you brainwashed idiot. Let's do the math, I know it's hard to comprehend, but.... locally here: St Joseph hospital/ER collects about 42% of the charges. So it leaves 58% of the accounts unpaid. Most likely at least half of the paid accounts are Medicare/Medicaid. Whatcom County population is roughly 200K. There are no exact statistics, how many migrant workers and people without legal status reside here, but say 5-6K would be pretty high. Even if EVERY illegal person would seek ER services that would make about 3% at the most. So you have 55% of legal dirtbags seeking services, they can't pay for and stiffing tax payers with the bill. Now do you want to focus on 3% or on 55%?

OK, here we go, you brainwashed idiot. Let's do the math, I know it's hard to comprehend, but.... locally here: St Joseph hospital/ER collects about 42% of the charges. So it leaves 58% of the accounts unpaid. Most likely at least half of the paid accounts are Medicare/Medicaid. Whatcom County population is roughly 200K. There are no exact statistics, how many migrant workers and people without legal status reside here, but say 5-6K would be pretty high. Even if EVERY illegal person would seek ER services that would make about 3% at the most. So you have 55% of legal dirtbags seeking services, they can't pay for and stiffing tax payers with the bill. Now do you want to focus on 3% or on 55%?

Oh yeah! Get all fired up about a perceived opinion instead of focusing on the simple question!

You remind me of my girlfriend.

I don't recall giving my opinion on the subject, but instead asking for others. How do you deduce that I'm brainwashed? Furthermore, even if your statistics are accurate, pointing to one larger wrong to justify another is a classic move if you actually have no ground to stand on. Well done.

I understand that there will be a portion of our population that need help paying their medical bills. OUR population, as in citizens of the United States. It'd be nice to reduce the total number of our folks that can't afford to pay for health insurance, but it's impossible to eliminate that number completely. I'd rather not pay for citizens of other countries when it concerns their long-term health care - just adds to the financial burden.

Oh yeah! Get all fired up about a perceived opinion instead of focusing on the simple question!

I don't recall giving my opinion on the subject, but instead asking for others. How do you deduce that I'm brainwashed? Furthermore, even if your statistics are accurate, pointing to one larger wrong to justify another is a classic move if you actually have no ground to stand on. Well done.

I understand that there will be a portion of our population that need help paying their medical bills. OUR population, as in citizens of the United States. It'd be nice to reduce the total number of our folks that can't afford to pay for health insurance, but it's impossible to eliminate that number completely. I'd rather not pay for citizens of other countries when it concerns their long-term health care - just adds to the financial burden.

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.

emperor.jpg

A deadbeat is a deadbeat, no matter what nationality. And fixing 55% is more important then fixing 1-3%, wouldn't you agree? Fixing a core issue is far more important then fixing some fringe problem. And I am just pointing out that you simply don't comprehend the issue at hand, which is unpaid accounts.

A deadbeat is a deadbeat, no matter what nationality. And fixing 55% is more important then fixing 1-3%, wouldn't you agree? Fixing a core issue is far more important then fixing some fringe problem. And I am just pointing out that you simply don't comprehend the issue at hand, which is unpaid accounts.

I agree - a deadbeat is a deadbeat. Trouble is, we can't deport our own citizens...believe me, I'd love to. Anyone who watches American Idol more than twice - GONE! That would probably fix your 55% lickety-split.

I bring up the illegal issue for two reasons: Number one, it should be a non-issue. Number two, I had to wait for 3 hours behind two families of illegal immigrants in the ER (I was severely dehydrated, had to take IVs) - one just brought a small child in for a cold. I understand Espanol enough to understand what was happening at the counter.

hey douchery, you had to wait in the ER, feel so sorry for you, need some cheese with that? And how do you know they were here illegally? I know a few folks speaking spanish as first language, who also have US passport. maybe turning down stereotypes would serve you well. Besides, when sickness doesn't care about nationality and legal status. I am sure you are medically train to assess if they required medical attention or not. Obviously triage nurse did not think you are in danger and high priority either.

hey douchery, you had to wait in the ER, feel so sorry for you, need some cheese with that? And how do you know they were here illegally? I know a few folks speaking spanish as first language, who also have US passport. maybe turning down stereotypes would serve you well. Besides, when sickness doesn't care about nationality and legal status. I am sure you are medically train to assess if they required medical attention or not. Obviously triage nurse did not think you are in danger and high priority either.

This is good stuff - I'm starting to get a better picture of the intelligence distribution on this forum, as well as the ability to read and comprehend (or lack thereof). Keep it coming.

Living in San Diego, and having lived in Mexico, I'm very familiar with the whole Mexico/USA immigration situation, what are the factors behind it, a lot of the downsides of it, etc etc. You can gather information by listening to people talk (in Spanish), it's not hard for those with a brain to determine someone's immigration status based on what they say or don't say.

Also, watch out for that Mummy

This is good stuff - I'm starting to get a better picture of the intelligence distribution on this forum, as well as the ability to read and comprehend (or lack thereof). Keep it coming.

Living in San Diego, and having lived in Mexico, I'm very familiar with the whole Mexico/USA immigration situation, what are the factors behind it, a lot of the downsides of it, etc etc. You can gather information by listening to people talk (in Spanish), it's not hard for those with a brain to determine someone's immigration status based on what they say or don't say.

Also, watch out for that Mummy

Heard fox news was hiring, you can work as their chief investigator. And btw what was your status in mexico? and since you "lived there" did you establish legal residency, or are you like the rest 99% of americans, who complain about illegals here, but brake other countries immigration laws?