CSAC Beacon deals...

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to throw a quick note on this. I recently wanted to change beacons. I found a better deal than these guys but when I asked them they jumped right in with the match. Then after the order (I added more gear as I got such a good deal) some of it was out of stock. They sent the next better model for the same price and I had the whole lot in two days. Excellant folks to work with and quick shipping. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Updated for 2011-2012:

We still match just about anyones price on anything. Beacons, other gear, packages, whatever. Just email us with the price you somewhere else. (Email store@csac.org)

We also have a coupon code for this forum that will automatically deduct 15% off any full retail price in your cart upon checking out. Sale items, shipping, and voluntary contributions are not included. During checkout there is a place for a code at the top of a page, enter cclimbers and click on update and you're set.

It's ok to share the code but if you want to post something on another forum or to a club list or anything we'd prefer that you contact us so we can create a different code for that.

Our intent is to honor this code all season but we do reserve the right to revoke it at any time for any reason, such as abuse. In the unlikely event we do that we'll try to update this topic.

And don't forget out annual fundraising auction:

http://www.avalanche-center.org/auction/

Happy climbing, skiing and boarding!