Houston We Have a Shitter at Vantage!!!

jpark42

On April 11th, a porta-potty will be placed at Vantage until the end of May. You can thank your friendly local climbers coalition the WCC for providing the funds for said crapper. Please report any vandalism and dumping at the site. This is an abuse it and lose it deal and if it gets destroyed chances are we won't be able to get another put out there. If you have any questions or it needs to be serviced please PM me. Happy shitting!!!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Update: The WCC is doing a Adopt-A-Crag clean up of Vantage May 22nd. It'll start at 9am. The Access Fund will be providing trash bags while the WCC will provide gloves, shovels, etc...for the clean up. If you have any questions please PM me.

• 3 weeks later...

Saturday that shitter had a 5.10 pile of shit that rose several inches above the level of the lid. After swallowing back my vomit at the smell I thought to myself that the pile looked a lot like Kaleetan peak.

One shitter at Vantage is like one woman on a navy cruiser on a six month cruise. WAY overused but you still want to try using it just to see...