Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
Thermawrap Parka 12.8oz

CC.com Articles *READ ME!*
Intro to Ice Climbing
Intro to Back Country Skiing
Metolius Offset Review
Equipment for Alpinism
Showcase : Integral Designs Reflexion Bivy
Who's Online
13 registered (hasbeen, dkl, dougd, alpine et, 6 invisible), 81 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Supporting CC.com
Forum Stats
25797 Members
52 Forums
95870 Topics
1122388 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 86
JasonG 75
telemarker 68
Feck 67
wayne 61
G-spotter 56
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
the *freshiezone*
Jump to new posts Re: Liz Daley RIP by Riley81 @ 30 minutes 34 seconds ago

“Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight For the greatest tragedy of them all Is never to feel the burning light.” -Oscar Wilde
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Mount Triumph - NE Ridge 9/28/2014 by dougd @ 38 minutes 33 seconds ago

I'd venture there's at least a couple pics in this TR that might just win a certain photo contest I've heard about somewhere... Thanks for sharing. d
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts La Sportiva Olympus Mons EU 42.5 NEW by Healyoutdoors @ Today at 03:42 PM

Brand new Olympus Mons boots with tags still attached. Never worn outside and in perfect condition. Got these off a pro deal, they are a bit too large and I can't return them so hoping to sell them here. Asking $700. [img][img]http://cascadeclimb
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts La Sportiva Spantik 42.5 $500 by Healyoutdoors @ Today at 03:33 PM

La Sportiva Spantiks EU size 42.5 for sale. Used for one Denali expedition, still in great shape. They turned out to be a bit large for me, but were still incredible boots! Asking $500. [img][img]http://cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/516/thumbs/IM
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Liberty Bell- Beckey Route Snagged Rope by JasonG @ Today at 02:42 PM

FYI: Lost and Found Forum
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Smith 10/19-20 by Emma A. @ Today at 02:36 PM

Two totally awesome girls looking for a third person to act as tour guide. One of us has climbed on and off for ~5 years, the other is a newbie. We can lead easy sport stuff but would love to find somebody to help us with some more challenging routes
Rock Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Index new route info by Eric K @ Today at 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: JonNelsonOriginally Posted By: Rad I have to admit the regular break-ins and window smashings affect my willingness to park in the main lot. Are there any thoughtful strategies for how to address this? Cameras? Don't say hid
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Liberty Bell- Beckey Route Snagged Rope by jonesy @ Today at 02:08 PM

Hey Everyone, I climbed the beckey route on Sunday 9/28/14 and got a rope snagged on the rappel into the gully. It was late so the decision was made to leave the rope. If someone is so kind enough and is rapping the route in the near future could
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: Tumalo Creek Rock by wimsey @ Today at 01:30 PM

The main reason few people climb there is the climbing just isn't that good. Sure, there's a few fun pitches. Folks spend a few days or a week and then move on. It will never be overrun with crowds, and that is pretty much its best attribute.
Alpine Lakes
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Bears Breast - SE Mega Slab 9/7/2014 by JasonG @ Today at 12:54 PM

Ah, Chuck was mistaken. The standard route is indeed the SW face, though you finish on the NW side of the summit.
Oregon Cascades
Trip: twenty one days in Smith and Squamish - many Date: 9/19/2014 Trip Report: I spent my September break in Smith and Squamish with 3 different partners. I would have spent it all in Squamish had I known that the Chief campground was the THE plac
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Amber Alerts by KaskadskyjKozak @ Today at 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Tyson.gYou can opt out. iPhone : Settings - notifications - government alerts - move the slider to off. Viola! Android: Pretty much the same Sweet! Thanks!
Events Forum
Jump to new posts Craggin Classic: Smith Rock Oct 10-12 by AAC-PNW @ Today at 11:22 AM

Join the American Alpine Club and C.A.M.P. for the annual Smith Rock Craggin' Classic at Smith Rock, Oregon on October 10th - 12th. We'll have a climbers' party at Redpoint Climbers Supply on Friday night with a slideshow by Alan Watts. Clinics an
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for ride to Yosemite - soon . . . by lazzara @ Today at 11:16 AM

Got transport figured out - thanks for the ride offers . .
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts [TR] Mt Hood - Timberline Trail (8 hrs, 48 min) 9/28/2014 by The Cascade Kid @ Today at 10:40 AM

Trip: Mt Hood - Timberline Trail (8 hrs, 48 min) Date: 9/28/2014 Trip Report: The running viking, Sigurţór Einar Halldórsson, and I ran the Timberline Trail loop on Sunday, and with perfect weather and no hiccups, made it around and back to the car
Southern WA Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Mount Adams Circumnavigation - 9/15/2014 by sprocket @ Today at 08:54 AM

Originally Posted By: FairweatherNo issues. A five-dollar permit (per person, per day) can be purchased from the Yakama Nation ranger/attendant on patrol in the Bird Creek area during the summer. Bring cash. You can also call the Tribal Center in To
Author Request Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mt Hood Climbers Guide by diepj @ Today at 08:09 AM

Is this book currently stocked anywhere in the PDX metro? Based on the posts OMC seemed like it might but it doesn't show up on the website. I was going to buy directly from the publisher but I'd like to avoid the shipping fee.
North Cascades
Now thats rowdy! and bold.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: Garmont Radiums, size 28.5 by racmccaf @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/spo/4692183614.html
The Gear Critic
Jump to new posts Lost my MH G50 softshell jacket...replacement? by jstluise @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

I had a Mountain Hardwear G50 softshell jacket for the last few years and it was my go-to everyday jacket for fall thru spring. It has the conduit membrane so it always kept me dry. Anyways, I haven't worn it since the beginning of summer and I mus
Alpine Lakes
Pitch 5 (5.10b): move down and left on a small ledge that takes you into a slab dihedral. Small cams and nuts are useful here to move up and into a nice dihedral crack (wet in early season). Move out and left of the roof to another nice belay ledge.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Congratulations to Drew Ruana by Pete_H @ Yesterday at 07:26 PM

That's terrific Rudy. You have any links to media articles or vid footage?
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: This is nuts by Fairweather @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: ScaredSillyOriginally Posted By: Pete04 I wonder how a $1500 permit would have affected his business. Except that is not the permit fee - we do not know except that is maximum amount proposed. It could be $15 … The money i
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: BD Twilight Bivy, Yates Speed Wall Aiders by AT84 @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

Sending you an Email about the Bivy
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Tech bindings & parts, ski clothes, skis by benxcski @ Yesterday at 05:01 PM

lots new stuff
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·