Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors
Pro Mountain Sports
UL Extreme Down. 5.7 oz

CC.com Articles *READ ME!*
Intro to Ice Climbing
Intro to Back Country Skiing
Metolius Offset Review
Equipment for Alpinism
Showcase : Integral Designs Reflexion Bivy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Supporting CC.com
Forum Stats
25713 Members
52 Forums
95610 Topics
1121111 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 85
JasonG 74
Feck 67
telemarker 67
wayne 60
G-spotter 56
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: F/S Arc'Teryx Nozone/Rab, Sitka Gear etc. by Ed T @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Nozone pack is sold. Thanks
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Ingalls W Ridge approach - snow? by ScottP @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

West Ridge?
cc.news
Jump to new posts Re: Do you use the photo gallery? by layton @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

The gallery was fun back in the day when there were less photos. Get rid of anything standing in your way to make posting photos easier. I may actually write a TR again.
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Rainier DC route aug 27-31st by Going for it @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

I am looking for a partner between august 27th-31st, i attempted in june but wasnt able to summit that trip, i will be coming off a weekend in the tetons so looking to finally get finish rainier this year strong. any time between the 27th and 31st i
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Summitpost Mt. Hood by crackers @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

awesome.
British Columbia/Canada
Awesome work and play. The Leaning Tower group has come to mind so many times since our little reconnoiter up Dewar Creek a few years ago. Stellar!
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: partner needed, anytime 8/25-27 by bryce398 @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

PM sent
The rest of the US and International.
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Mount Temple - Rockies - East Ridge 8/12/2014 by JasonG @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Ditto, and this TR is one of the best sources of beta I've found. Almost makes it sound truly fun! In your opinion is simuling up the black towers a bad idea? Too much loose rock, or not enough gear?
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Cleaning -- a little late by ddg316 @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Bump for two packs added and all sold items removed.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts WTB Scarpa Omegas 11.5 by Woodcutter @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

If you've got em, I'd like em. The red ones US 11.5 pm please Thanks
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts North Sister Aug 29th by j@el @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Looking for a partner for the North Sister Friday Aug 29th. If you have wanted to climb it, here is a good chance, lets do it. I plan to protect some of the route and need someone who knows how to belay and is basically just up for and somewhat famil
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Mt Stuart West Ridge. Water? by jeb013 @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

I know it's getting to be late season but does anyone know if there is still any water available on the west ridge of Mt. Stuart? Thank You Jeremy
Alpine Lakes
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Dragontail - Backbone 8/16/2014 by dougd @ Yesterday at 02:36 PM

That second to last pic of Stuart is pretty cool... d
Kids
Jump to new posts Re: skis! by Alex @ Yesterday at 02:30 PM

We started our kids at 2. Get a Big S pass for kids to Snoqualmie, just for the kid. The Magic Carpet at Summit West is perfect for 2 year olds. You will spend a lot of time there hiking up and down as your trooper gets the hang of it. Once they gra
Kids
Jump to new posts Re: ISO full body harness by Alex @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

sent email
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: BD Firstlight Tent - 2 person 4 season - NEW !! by nvclimber @ Yesterday at 01:17 PM

Hey there, So sorry i didnt check your message. I broke my wrist and havent been climbing or allowing myself to think about climbing since. Are you still looking to get rid of your BD first light?? Thanks so much! Natalie
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts New Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 1 for $200 by Scribe250 @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

A state of the art, ultra light solo shelter for climbing, hiking and extended backcountry travel. This is a sought after tent for serious outdoor adventure weighing in at just over 2 pounds but stable and beefy in wind and dry in rain. This tent wa
The Gear Critic
Jump to new posts Binocular and Camera Lens Recommendations by sprocket @ Yesterday at 10:57 AM

There seem to be a lot of people with outdoor photography experience on this site and I assume many of you use binoculars while scoping routes. Iím looking for some help/recommendations for a pair of binoculars and a lens for a Canon SLR camera. Bi
Alpine Lakes
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] STUART - Ice Cliff Arete 8/10/2014 by YocumRidge @ Yesterday at 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: stevetimetravlrgetting everyone all stoked for action. Yep, Steve - have fun, look good, safety third - I think we got it all covered here!
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Donation for Mt Adams Webcam by Jonathan_S @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

I've enjoyed viewing this webcam previously: http://mtadams.tv/ ... and now the owner is seeking donations for a replacement camera. The big bonus is that for a donation of $25 or more you receive a 2015 calendar with pictures of -- Mt Adams of cours
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Index Thurs 8/21 by Soulken @ Yesterday at 09:55 AM

If anyone has the day off (or just the afternoon), and has the itch let's hit it! Leading 9s and 10s. I actually haven't quite finished Lovin' Arms but I'm down for whatever.
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Bear Mtn by ccox42 @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

I'm interested in heading up to the chilliwack fri-sun for the Direct north buttress of Bear Mtn and was thinking I might find a partner who has also had this on their radar for a while. Weather looks good Saturday and Sunday with the approach on Fr
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Question on the South Brother by tvashtarkatena @ Yesterday at 08:41 AM

Just climbed it. Def no rope due to chosstacularity. The descent is the real fun part. Good berries, though.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Clothes, Footwear, and Gear FS by JBo6 @ Yesterday at 07:43 AM

If you are unable to sell the down booties to the guy above me I'd be interested in them too. Thanks.
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Looking for Partner to hit up Illusion Wall 8/23 by Apdavids @ Yesterday at 07:16 AM

Seeing if I can find a partner for some great Darrington climbing on Saturday. Hoping to jump on Illusion Wall. Drew
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·