Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors
Pro Mountain Sports
UL Down Jacket. 7.3 oz

CC.com Blog
Be sure to check out the Cascadeclimbers.com Blog for informative posts and reviews written by knowledgeable members.
Click here to read the blog.
Who's Online
4 registered (Andesite, Jake L, hippos_are_evil, 1 invisible), 34 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
26111 Members
52 Forums
96813 Topics
1127833 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 87
JasonG 78
AlpineK 68
telemarker 68
wayne 63
G-spotter 56
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Why by P-Shizzle @ Today at 02:25 AM

So I can wear über cool The North Face gear without fear of being called a poseur, drink microbrews with the Coasties in L-Town, send top-rope 5.5s at the Feathers, and put cool stickers on my Subaru Outback.
North Cascades
No, it means I'm grateful for the beautiful and unique perspective aerial photography can provide of these mountains I love so much. i've been inspired by Scurlock's photos of some of my favorite peaks for years. Airplanes are a way to achieve this p
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Quote by Buckaroo @ Today at 12:07 AM

“If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."” “I named my dog Stay, so I c
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Brain Addled Politicians by olyclimber @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Here's an anecdote! http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2015/02/barry-loudermilk-didnt-immunize-kids
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Colonial Peak - Watusi Rodeo 2/23/2015 by therunningdog @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Congrats, Comrades! That's Real Big Swinging Kinda Shit!
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Location for July "basecamp" - various objectives by montypiton @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

most objectives in the Stuart range /enchantments can be done car-to-car in a day by a strong party, making permits a non-issue. or, look carefully at the permit area boundaries (map available from usfs Leavenworth ranger district) and plan to camp
North Cascades
Awesome guys!!
Climber's Board
i'm pretty sure cain was an aid-climber n' able a big free-climbing type
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts climbing, hiking, scrambling, mountaineering by chris m @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Hi, New to the area and trying to bag some of the peaks around here. Don't have anyone in the phone yet. Doesn't have to be super technical stuff. Though Ive got a full trad rack 2 of everything, ropes, all the gear etc... I enjoy the walk up mou
Alpine Lakes
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Dragontail Peak - Triple Couloirs 2/21/2015 by chris m @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

sweet
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts dragontal triple c by brandonmc @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Anyone wanna climb dtail this sat/sun? Give me a call at 425-446-0717. Brandon
Access Issues
Jump to new posts Drones in the Backcountry by JasonG @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

I was curious so did a bit of digging. Maybe you all know this already. Here is the USFS stance for wilderness areas and drones: Motorized and mechanized equipment are not allowed, including drones (see below), bicycles, carts, wagons, chainsaws,
Author Request Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crowdsourcing Fred Beckeys' FAs by Philonius @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

How about this? http://arcg.is/1D22v7W
cc.news
Jump to new posts Re: Photo Upload problems? by climbingcoastie @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By: olyclimberno...there isn't a limit! It seems to stop me at 24 pics a day.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Solo TR Setups? by Jcweinsx @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

If you use sling/elastic or whatever to keep the traxion Oriented corectly the falls are short, sometime not even a fall just sit back in the rope and chill. I have not noticed any additional rope wear/damage over 2 year period. I would not recommen
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Partner(s) who wouldn't mind a new climber by Kitergal @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Hey all, it's been awhile but I used to be fairly regular here! Anyways, looking for someone that can play/hike/climb/get outdoors on Friday and Saturdays here in the Seattle area....and/or...wait for it....join me In the gym (Sportsrock to be speci
The rest of the US and International.
excellent write up - enjoyed your photos. a valiant effort in serious terrain.
Newbies
Jump to new posts Re: Team of two on the Ptarmigan?? by YocumRidge @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: genepires take sketchy Dan with you. He is a alpine golden good luck child. What he said. I had realized a while ago if you want to get up the routes, find a partner(s) named Dan.
Alpine Lakes
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Little Si - Lost Horizons (5.14b) 7/25/2014 by glassgowkiss @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

Nice film. I would question some shot selection and some out of focus shots use due to extreme shallow DOF, which made it hard to watch here and there.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Approach skis, Mountaineering Boot Compatible by ptownclimber @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

Deal. What kind of climbing gear are you wanting to trade for?
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: REI Minimalist Bivy, Optimus Nova stove by DrApnea @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

Bivy sold. Stove still available. Thanks
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Old TR needs editing, help! by ivan @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

old turds don't die, they just faaaaaaaade away
Rock Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Index by StreetBoss @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

Thanks - I'm not on face book, but wicked stoked to go (eff work)
Rock Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: No snow means summer rockfall? by Peter_Puget @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Spotter - I didn't mean compare summer rock fall to winter rockfall. I was suggesting that summers following winter droughts seem to have more rockfall than summers following periods of average to heavy precipitation. As I mentioned I was specific
the *freshiezone*
Jump to new posts No skiing? Haute Route in April. Interested? by kdewit @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

I am booked for the April 20th departure, would love some American company. They have more snow than we do....Classic tour. http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=68d949279b126b690cdb9f2c1&id=bae7dcaf9e&e=428caa04d3 Keith
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·