Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support

Supporting Sponsors
Pro Mountain Sports
Thermawrap Parka 12.8oz PubClub
Come out to Pubclub!
Click here for details!
Who's Online
19 registered (ACJ, ilias, JBo6, Apdavids, Buckshot, 5 invisible), 61 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
26769 Members
52 Forums
98539 Topics
1137514 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 115
tvashtarkatena 99
KaskadskyjKozak 96
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
JasonG 87
telemarker 70
AlpineK 69
wayne 69
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Jump to new posts Re: TURKEY DAY by Off_White @ Today at 10:03 AM

Always lovely to have a visitation from the Rooster.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: What do you use for your weather forecast? by catstack @ Today at 09:42 AM

wow, I had no idea this kind of information was out there. tstory - Thanks for the book recommendation. I really have never gave much thought about reading up about weather besides the forecast that's given to me. JasonG - Do you know of a blog p
The Gear Critic
Jump to new posts Re: Grivel Parts by truax @ Today at 08:47 AM

Yeah, Liberty Mtn is the NA distributer. I believe that's your best bet but I have a feeling that they don't stock such parts and would have to get them from Italy. Let us know what you find!
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: The North Face Chamois Goose Down Filled Mummy Bag by normankirk @ Today at 08:30 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Plus ša change... by JasonG @ Today at 08:16 AM

The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Green Hilleberg Saitaris 4 person Tent - 1400 by mousebob @ Today at 08:10 AM

Green Hilleberg Saitaris Tent. This is a serious 4 person expedition tent. Perfect for use as a basecamp tent. This is BRAND NEW, never been used. This is NOT a refurbished or reconditioned tent, but brand new. Selling for $1400. Paypal only. Save
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Wierd Hours? Need a partner? by eric5mann @ Today at 08:03 AM

I'm interested. I work Thursday-Sunday; let's talk routes. Eric
Mount Rainier NP
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Lane Peak - The Zipper 11/21/2015 by Specialized @ Today at 07:56 AM

Gumption. I'm so glad my vocabulary sticks in peoples brains!
Jump to new posts Re: headlamp advise by Theresa @ Today at 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Alan TrickMy personal favorite feature on a headlamp is the ability to "lock" it so it doesn't accidentally turn on in your backpack. Other than that, it mostly depends how big you want it. Bigger ones are typically he
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best/favorite Winter routes in the Cascades? by Rebecca123 @ Today at 12:43 AM

Have you ever been to The Everest?
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts BD Vipers for sale by mutz @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Used less than 15 times. Sharpened barely once. Great condition. 2014 model black diamond vipers. One with adz, one with hammer. 1 for 155 or 2 for 300. Send me a PM with your email and I will send photos.
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] 5 Weeks in the Brooks Range, Alaska by ivan @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

the problem w/ having that much fun is ya can't hardly ever top it - good luck!
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Denali West Buttress 2016 by jfreeburg @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

Yup - would love to hear from you. Send me a note at or Two oh six -245-0059.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: Volkl Nanuq 170's with Dynafit Vertical ST by T. Schefstrom @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

I have a pair of Volkl Nanuq touring skis in good condition. These have been used for a couple seasons and have top sheet and base wear. Despite this they are solid and ski great! They would come with a pair of Dynafit vertical ST bindings mounted. P
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff Park Glacier - Crevasse Fatality by ivan @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

jefferson ain't no mountain to sneer at "wise sir, do not grieve it is always better to avenge dear ones than to indulge in mourning for every one of us living in this world means waiting for our end let he who can achieve glory before death
the *freshiezone*
Jump to new posts Re: Is being a weekend ski instructor worth it? by RandyTele @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Don't do it to get a free pass -- it's not worth it for that. The coaching you get from Level 3 clinicians and the egging on you get from other instructors can really improve your skiing skills, that can be fun. You've got to like people and partic
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Closet Cleaning by Wildearth @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Sent a PM
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] North Twin Sister - West Ridge 11/28/2015 by Jacob Smith @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Depends on how much you like your skins. There was not more than an inch or two of loose, dry, powder until after the signed junction.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Crevasse Fall on Mt. Jefferson by Ax Man @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM Crevasse Fall on Jefferson Park Glacier. Be careful out there folks.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Immediate Rescue Help by JosephH @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

Bump. Hopefully she got some help in finding him...
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: Onion Peak (coast range) saddle mtn dike by shapp @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

I recently had a look at this in person with some big binos the field, anyone out there want to PM me if you know anything about any actual route development, I am getting the itch to scrub some moss! Thanks!
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Easy ice/alpine/BC ski partners this winter by Todd Anderson @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

I moved to Seattle in August, so I'm not very familiar with the winter climbing scene here. This is also the first winter away from ski racing, meaning I'll have time to climb every weekend. I have been leading on rock since 2011, and I consider my
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: I made an amazing geologic discovery! by Ax Man @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM Coming up in February it looks like.
Lost and Found
Jump to new posts Found: one BD crampon Lane Peak, Zipper by APE @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

I think it's a contact. Just one. PM me if it's yours.
Ice Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: November ice? by bellows @ Yesterday at 01:18 PM

If you're really jonesing, there's a pitch and a half of climbable ice in the Practice Gully at Alpental. It's an easy low commitment trip and good dawn patrol option. I snuck it in yesterday afternoon in four hours round trip from Seattle.
© 2000-10 · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·