Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
Thermawrap Jacket 8.8oz

CC.com Blog
Be sure to check out the Cascadeclimbers.com Blog for informative posts and reviews written by knowledgeable members.
Click here to read the blog.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 53 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
26362 Members
52 Forums
97465 Topics
1131935 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
KaskadskyjKozak 88
danhelmstadter 88
JasonG 80
AlpineK 69
telemarker 68
wayne 64
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Oregon Cascades
any pictures of the west face from up top of JPG? thinking about SW Rib. Realize the majority of skiing is long gone but wondering how melted out it is or not.. thanks
British Columbia/Canada
Jump to new posts Re: Car shuttle/Taxi service in Banff/Canmore area? by murraysovereign @ Today at 12:38 AM

There's a Youth Hostel shuttle that runs up and down the Icefields Parkway to serve the hostels along the way, but they can probably drop you anywhere you ask. Not sure about pickup on your return. Brewster bus lines, maybe Greyhound although they'v
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Rainier summit skiing this weekend and beyond by NickM @ Today at 12:01 AM

Hoping to make more friends to climb and ski Rainier with in the coming month. This weekend could be quite nice from the looks of it, and I have Friday-Sun off weekly and can swing more if needed. I'm capable of and would enjoy the more standard-
Rock Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Route Grades by Drederek @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

If you have too much info on a route before you start up you are disqualifying yourself from an onsight. Knowing the grade but not the reason for it would be a better test of your abilities than knowing where the 6 crux moves are and how hard each on
Columbia River Gorge
Jump to new posts Re: Beacon by ivan @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

i'm sure jeff t would get right on it if you made the proper offer
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: faggoty book read'n by ivan @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: ivan2015 reading list: january: the generals: american military command from world war 2 to today - thomas ricks - got a copy from my pops, well annotated w/ his neat handwriting - basic premise, the quality of army generals has
Alaska
Originally Posted By: John Frieh I was in Salt Lake City the Monday prior working with Mark Twight to train Kyle Dempster for his upcoming Pakistan trip Nice name drop
Alpine Lakes
Thanks for the additional response. For some reason I didn't see it until now. I figured it was time to post a followup. I had annoying tingling in 2 toes and 1 finger that lasted for about a month after the bivy. I was surprised that I received an
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper Spur Conditions? by pioneerian @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

I was thinking about heading up Sunday morning. Went through the P.G. a few weeks ago and it looked decent from the summit with some nice steps kicked in. There were two climbers that appeared to be just starting the route around 5AM. If you give
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Sandy conditions? by NickM @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

It's probably too much to ask, but I'd like to sneak in a Sandy Headwall trip this weekend. Anyone seen or heard about the snow/ice coverage in the choke? If I lived in PDX I'd just pull out the binoculars, but I'm down in Bend. Thanks for any inf
Alpine Lakes
What were the conditions like at Aasgard Pass? Ice axe and crampons required? Thanks!
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts North Face Himalayan by KayJay @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

This is a 2013 - 850 down fill jacket, one of the highest found. Size is Large. Fits true, maybe slightly big to allow for layers. A Gore Windstopper Insulation shell contributes unbeatable windproof protection on the outside, while 850 fill goose
Alpine Lakes
Jump to new posts Re: Hyperspace Rockfall Incident Saturday by Doug_Hutchinson @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

We were the second rope team - at the base of the Pressure Chamber when the rock cut loose. Brandon - way to keep it together to finish the pitch. I can't imagine being Florian (sp?) and having that block explode a few feet away (RandyEL - nice meeti
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Alpine this summer and fall. by Greg_Malloure @ Yesterday at 01:27 PM

The weather looks pretty solid this weekend, May 30th and 31st . I would love to get out and climb a route on Rainer, Baker, Shuksan, or Adam's - send me an email! at gmalloure@hotmail.com - open to any ideas.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Logging at Index Lower Town Wall by Good2Go @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

Wooden ladders have historical precedent, so they're acceptable
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale: NEW BD Sabretooth Pro Crampon - $135 by Julian B @ Yesterday at 11:44 AM

These are the Pro version and have the solid wire bail (as opposed to the plastic clip/strap thingy).
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Rock pro by DPS @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Bump - still available.
Lost and Found
Jump to new posts Re: Lost Pack - South Sister Summit - PLEASE HELP! by Rstewart09 @ Yesterday at 10:35 AM

The search is still on...
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Altimeter app by Matis @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

Sorry for my late response, I had it too busy with school... Today I sent an update for review and in about 6 days the update will be online if everything goes right. This update solves the problem with the with background, makes it available for iOS
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Mt Hood Cat June 4th by MikeS @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

Available space to share cost for 3am Snowcat departure from Timberline lodge to top of Palmer lift. Contact mikeostoll@gmail.com
Montana
now that looks like a great line up you had over the past coupla months. awesome!
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Arc'teryx Bora 95 - $190 by TheRealRooster @ Yesterday at 07:21 AM

Definitely used but not abused. Only issue is that a previous owner removed the waist belt from the pack brain to save a few grams, so you can't use the brain as a day pack unless you reverse that. Shows a little dirt, which I'll clean up before sh
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·