Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

CC.com Blog
Be sure to check out the Cascadeclimbers.com Blog for informative posts and reviews written by knowledgeable members.
Click here to read the blog.
Who's Online
18 registered (Apdavids, BriceBurtonImag, AlpineK, Dale Farnham, 7 invisible), 73 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
26034 Members
52 Forums
96583 Topics
1126566 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 87
JasonG 77
AlpineK 68
telemarker 68
wayne 63
G-spotter 56
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Ice tools vs ice axe for general mountaineering by bonathanjarrett @ 9 minutes 54 seconds ago

Why do people buy an SUV/all wheel drive vehicle instead of a front wheel drive sedan? "Just in case". The same is true for ice tools. "If" there is a short section of alpine ice, they want to be prepared (like a true Boy Scout)
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: Classic Norwegian Fisherman's Sweater by normankirk @ 11 minutes 45 seconds ago

An original, traditional Fisherman's Sweater. Not the LL Bean version. Made in Norway. Purchased in 1972. Lightly worn for a few years and then put away in my cedar chest. Excellent condition and no moth holes. Size medium. Either a wool/nylon or woo
Mount Rainier NP
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Mt Rainier - Gibraltar Ledge/Ingraham Direct 1/25/2015 by firebeard @ 35 minutes 48 seconds ago

Stamati, Yes winds were crappy. Beautiful day otherwise. Have fun Lukeh the winds and weather looks quite favorable for you
The Yard Sale
bumpy
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: WAC Intermediate Course by DPS @ Today at 11:38 AM

Partner wanted ads here work great for finding new partners.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Reduced - Mens Arcteryx Beta AR Shell - Medium by normankirk @ Today at 10:38 AM

Reduced again. Asking $275.00.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Black Diamond Hilight Vestibule by joshr @ Today at 10:21 AM

bump
the *freshiezone*
Damn I need to learn how to do this.
Southern WA Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Mt. Rainier - Ingraham Direct 1/26/2015 by stamati @ Today at 07:54 AM

Twight makes right. I'll look into it.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: North face jetstream UL backpack 55l by gearup5000 @ Today at 12:20 AM

this is a late 90's jetstream backpack. it has partial carbon fiber stays, and I think it was 3lb 6oz for the 55 litre pack. very long/tall, yellow bivy sleeve/collar intact. floating top lid and crampon pocket on the outside for the unfamiliar. few
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: North Face Himalayan hotel tent 4-6 ppl by gearup5000 @ Today at 12:13 AM

haven't posted in ages - found my old bookmarks! anyhow, I have an excellent condition basecamp tent. it's a himalayan hotel, just like the one here: http://www.oocities.org/yosemite/trails/5416/himalaya.htm no rips, tears, uv degradation, or missi
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Ride to Cascade Pass area Friday afternoon? by Mike Lewis @ Today at 12:06 AM

Wondering if anyone who's headed North for Cascade Pass area can give me a lift Friday afternoon from Lynnwood Park and Ride. Text 425-791-8998
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Park Rant by Pete_H @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Yeah and no mechanized usage allowed to get you to the mountains either. Walking is the only pure mode of travel.
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: oh shit! by ivan @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

feel free to plagarize, i'm sure our senators are dying to hear from you : "I'm a huge fan of our party and our president, but please don't approve of AG appointee Lauretta Lynch unless she reverses her opinion on the legalization of marijuana
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Winter backpacking in the Enchantments by mattp @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Lots of good information here. For easy travel, try to go some time after it has not snowed recently and the freezing level has gone high and then gone down. If there has been an extended stable period you will probably find a previously tracked tr
Ice Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Will Gadd gets the FA on Niagara Falls by mthorman @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

Pretty cool that permission to do this finally came through. Awesome job Will and Sarah! Video by Red Bull https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422503916&x-yt-cl=85027636&v=jU5i1WjRBhE New Article http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/
Alpine Lakes
I am humbled by your attitude. It took a lot of guts to be able to tell this story. Keep positive; let me know if you need a kayaking partner!
Columbia River Gorge
Jump to new posts Re: Beacon by ivan @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: ivan 1/9/2015 - day #1 - couldn't let a full week of january go by w/o putting in an appearance - thanks kevbone, absentee landlord-ye-be, for getting me on the kick years ago of noting what was worth NOT bitching about over the
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts WTT or Buy a used HMG Ice Pack for Cilo Gear 30:30 by T Newman @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

I have a Cilo 30:30 and want to trade for a HMG Ice Pack - size L Thanks...
The Yard Sale
Email sent about pics of packs
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Partner wanted for ice climbing trip 2/4 - 2/14 by Buckaroo @ Yesterday at 01:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Rafael_HSame here, staying at Hostel Bear. All, stay in touch, perhaps we can arrange for Ghost visit(s), and what not. The Hostel Bear is for tourists, you want the CAC Hostel. That's where the climbers go. You can get beta a
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·