Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors
Pro Mountain Sports
Alpine Light Down Parka 14.4oz

CC.com Blog
Be sure to check out the Cascadeclimbers.com Blog for informative posts and reviews written by knowledgeable members.
Click here to read the blog.
Who's Online
16 registered (GerritD, ARBrandon, caseyrc, dietcookie, bigeo, Coldfinger, 6 invisible), 79 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Supporting CC.com
Forum Stats
25826 Members
52 Forums
95988 Topics
1122943 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 86
JasonG 77
telemarker 68
Feck 67
wayne 61
G-spotter 56
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Gear Critic
Jump to new posts Re: insulation for ice tools by Coldfinger @ 27 minutes 28 seconds ago

Howdy Keenwesh, hope you are well!! As for the 2228, I have found one can really stretch it just shy of tearing and a much thinner and tighter wrap is applied; seems lighter to me than a more relaxed application tension.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking Your Opinion - Losing Gear by JayB @ Today at 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: DPSPersonally, I always offer to pay if my partner's rope/gear gets stuck/lost, but never ask to be repaid if it is my gear/rope that gets lost/stuck. For me, a good partnership is far more valuable than a few dollars for some
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: BD Factor 130 Boots 27.5 CHEAP! by ARBrandon @ Today at 03:45 PM

Hey everyone. I'm moving, so I'm selling off some older gear. I've got a pair of 27.5 Factor 130s. These were my first AT boots. I picked them up at an REI Garage sale about 2 seasons ago. They were marked down for missing the bolt that controls the
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Aging Bolts and Other Scary Tales by ivan @ Today at 02:55 PM

if a sport climber breaks a bolt and goes screaming to his death...
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Frenches Dome Rebolt - Fall 2014 by MrGecko @ Today at 01:52 PM

FYI Frenches Dome over near Mt Hood just had a major rebolting effort. Tons of crap came off and new goods installed. Here is a repost from the rebolting team leader Micah Klesick: Went out to French's Dome yesterday and replaced bolts. Thanks so
Climbing Partners
Keenan, thanks for your info, someone has to keep us old guys in line! I just checked out the montanaice forum and it certainly is lacking in recent activity. Other than a couple of Sphinx questions, not much has been posted in years. Thanks again
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Selling men's La Sportiva Baruntse's size 43.5 by caseyrc @ Today at 12:39 PM

These boots are brand new (no asterisk) in the box with the tag, and warranty card. Retail for $625.00. I am knocking off $100 (selling for $525.00) and will cover the shipping. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Winter cache left at WA state lookout by JoshK @ Today at 10:28 AM

I discovered a substantial winter cache at one of WA state's historic fire lookouts recently. If it's your cache, I'd greatly appreciate getting a hold of me via private message. I do some care-taking and maintenance at the lookout in question, and a
North Cascades
I was in this area early in the summer (during that awkward few weeks between summer climbing and spring skiing) and did scramble peaks. I knew there was a ton of larch and returning in fall would be worthwhile, but I am now 100% committed to do so.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: BD Swift womens AT boots by mzvarner @ Today at 08:43 AM

Bump
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Winter climbing partner by seanmo63 @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Hello! I am 20, highly motivated, and a relatively inexperienced climber looking to make structured, progressive, and significant gains in both technique and fitness throughout the following winter. I have been rock climbing for a few years, but am n
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: La Sportiva Trango S Evo GTX - 42 - NEW by ccwaskier @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Got these boots a few years ago, but have never worn them. $175, obo. See details here: http://www.sportiva.com/products/footwear/mountain/trango-s-evo
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Scarpa Phantom Guide Boots - Size 43, US 10 - $260 by dan_e @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Priced to sell, CC.com discount! They are on Craigslist for $280. I used these boots once on a ice climbing trip to Hyalite Canyon. They are in like new condition with little to no signs that they were even used. They are great for colder temps and
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: staff meeting by ivan @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

i just want to be on the Winning Team when we score The Big One
Events Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Methow Valley Ski Swap 11/1 by Meadowlark @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Hi Sprocket, There will be a lot of beginner/intermediate xcountry gear as well as some backcountry touring gear. Also, families come and bring their kids gear to sell to other families. It's kind of all over the board. Definitely a lot of good
Columbia River Gorge
Jump to new posts Re: Beacon by stevetimetravlr @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Kids
Jump to new posts WTB Kindershuttle or other baby pulk by gavastik @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Getting excited for the coming ski season, but need to do something with this new human in my family. Anybody ready to part with their KinderShuttle or another good baby sled or pulk? It would be used mostly for skiing in-track/on groomed XC trails,
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·