Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

CC.com Blog
Be sure to check out the Cascadeclimbers.com Blog for informative posts and reviews written by knowledgeable members.
Click here to read the blog.
Who's Online
8 registered (JBoggs32, Crux, Blake, Coldfinger, bbauer, 1 invisible), 97 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Supporting CC.com
Forum Stats
25874 Members
52 Forums
96209 Topics
1124236 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 87
JasonG 77
telemarker 68
Feck 67
wayne 61
G-spotter 56
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks for the Dictator by Fairweather @ 25 minutes 43 seconds ago

Wild turkey, anyone?
Climber's Board
This summer I got a new policy through Prudential. For basic rock climbing and mountaineering there was no charge as long as it was under 18k feet. Ice climbing was a different risk category. One thing I learned is that if you can stay alive for 2 ye
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Ferguson in Context by Pete_H @ Today at 09:35 AM

By no means will I naively claim police brutality and unjustified shootings don't occur. That's just clearly not what the case was in Ferguson.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: Petzl Dartwin and screamers by kevino @ Today at 07:14 AM

1. Petzl Dartwin. The heels are off Sarkens, which were purchased in 2009. The Dartwin toes were purchased in 2012 and probably have about 30 days of ice on them. The duct tape is just my ghetto anti-balling plate. Comes with BD crampon bag, as pictu
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Your gear museum by olyclimber @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Nice, and thank you! Yep, I had some cool old gear, but I decided our house was too small to have such stuff laying around. Now I have some great old books, those are my favorite historical possessions. I'll try to get a photo, but I have some nic
Alpine Lakes
yes
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Hood this Sunday by Jeremy1979 @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Looks like Sunday will be mostly sunny and little wind. Not much new snow coming in either. Could be a good day to burn some of those turkey calories. Pm if interested.
Montana
Jump to new posts Re: Hyalite Ice Conditions 2014/2015 by keenwesh @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

Please try to keep the posts strictly related to current conditions. At this point unless you're trying to climb WI5's or harder the routes will be in until the road closes at the end of March. High volume flows such as Horsetail and Palisade are no
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS - New Mens Miura velcro mismatched sizes by Jake L @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

I'll take them, pm sent
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Dynafit Tourlite Tech (TLT) Bindings by mocco @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

I'll take them if benxski doesn't. I'm in Vancouver. let me know at mocco88@hot mayl dot com. Thanks!
Events Forum
Jump to new posts 8,000 M Peaks in Winter - Simone Moro in Seattle by LaceT @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

Mountaineers Books & Feathered Friends Present an Evening with Winter Alpinist Simone Moro The Call of the Ice: Climbing 8000 Meter Peaks in Winter Winter alpinist and high-altitude rescue helicopter pilot Simone Moro joins us @Feathered Frien
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS Silvretta 404 Bindings by pcsnow @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

404's mounted on Fischer Ski (Mountaineering) Tour Air Carbon 175 cm's ( 60 mm at waist ) These are vintage. I have not skied them for many years but in pretty good condition. You might want a more modern ski but these may be adequate for approach.
Events Forum
We're so excited to work with The North Face on this event, thanks for hostin'! And, of course, we're looking forward to the Seattle event, too. - Lace, Mountaineers Books
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: Salomon Czar 182 by phil @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Skied just a handful of times. Bases, edges and top sheet are in great condition. Mounted once. Asking $200. email me for photos or questions.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: MH Technical Fleece Pants - Mens Medium by normankirk @ Yesterday at 01:14 PM

Like new, Mountain Hardwear fleece pants with nylon overlays on the knee down to the cuff, seat and down the backs of legs a bit. 300 weight fleece with full side zips for venting and layering up with crampons on. Elastic, draw cord and Velcro adjust
The Gear Critic
Jump to new posts Re: Best Vehicle setup for Alpinism? by Jason4 @ Yesterday at 01:01 PM

As luck would have it my GF is selling a 2005 Element with AWD and a manual transmission, it already has a hitch on it too but isn't wired for a trailer. She's selling it because her living is not as transient as it once was and we need a truck. It
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Looking for other Bend, OR climbers by yakbutterblackte @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Howdy Y'all.. Wife and I moved to Bend about a year and half ago. Climbed a few local peaks, Thielsen, Hood, Broken Top. Rainer, this year. Have about 15 years of climbing experience including a couple of 6000 meter peaks in South America. Looking
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Mount Jefferson or other Central Oregon Peaks by yakbutterblackte @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Hey Iowa~ Just sent you a PM. I'm in Bend and looking for partners to climb Rock,Ice, Mountains with also. Give me a shout if you or anyone else is interested. 541-706-9363
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·