Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

CC.com Articles *READ ME!*
Intro to Ice Climbing
Intro to Back Country Skiing
Metolius Offset Review
Equipment for Alpinism
Showcase : Integral Designs Reflexion Bivy
Who's Online
19 registered (BASE697, Dchromey, 8 invisible), 78 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Supporting CC.com
Forum Stats
25779 Members
52 Forums
95796 Topics
1122043 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 86
JasonG 74
telemarker 68
Feck 67
wayne 60
G-spotter 56
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: holy shit, america under attack! by Feck @ 7 minutes 15 seconds ago

Well Budweiser, I mean InBev, ain't American neither.
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] burgundy spire - annie green springs 9/13/2014 by rat @ 13 minutes 28 seconds ago

you're either a youngster or your taste in wine was/is too high brow. i make no assumption regarding your taste in ladies' underwear, so to speak. http://www.bumwine.com/ don't forget the venerable gallon jugs of "yosemite road" for road
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Camping BD Firstlight,Marmot Helium,eVENT bivy,etc by Jonathan_S @ 22 minutes 54 seconds ago

Selling everything but my very lightest overnight gear. All the details (including prices) are at: https://plus.google.com/photos/+JonathanShefftz/albums/6060447988724090033 plus actual USPS priority mail shipping costs from 01002. Quick list of
The Gear Critic
+1 to Kai and keen's answer: there is no such thing as a waterproof leather glove. There are, however, lots of work-arounds. The cheapest is a pair of insulated work gloves from Costco or Home Depot lathered in Sno-Seal. I rotated pairs of these thr
Southern WA Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Mount Adams Circumnavigation - 9/15/2014 by Seamstress @ Today at 10:08 AM

On my list!! TFPU
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Vesper Peak - The Ragged Edge 8/18/2013 by Riley81 @ Today at 09:35 AM

Originally Posted By: curtveldOriginally Posted By: benmurphy Just remember to bring lots of beer and whiskey! and fleece? Looks a tad shady this time of year. Also looks like a fine climb - glad it's catching on. The shade is what made it perfe
Montana
Thanks for that, I love Glacier! I spent a summer scrambling and rambling around the park when I worked nearby for the USFS, and it remains one of my best summers. My copy of the Edwards guide is well worn.
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: Tumalo Creek Rock by crimper @ Today at 09:15 AM

If I were more tech savvy this would look better, but: the green line is the 5-9 Cougar Buttress. The Yellow and purple lines show Yardsale, including a couple variations we came up with. The yellow line is the way to go on the second half of the rou
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Seracing This Weekend by christensent @ Today at 06:07 AM

Anybody want to go seracing on Baker this weekend? Weather is looking nice. I was thinking a late start on Saturday and camp up there, although schedule is flexible. I have ice climbing gear and a few screws but only a 30m twin rope. PM me if interes
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Good Food- Marblemount by stamati @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

I always hit up Cascade Burgers in Concrete after a good climb. Their food and malts are the bomb diggity. Also their curly fries come in fryer basket size. Insane.
Columbia River Gorge
Jump to new posts Re: Young Warriors by MrGecko @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Went back out with LostCamK and after a lap on Right Gull we rapped down Jill's and traversed over to SE Corner. Did the good pitch and instead of going to the tree ledge we traversed to the top of the second pitch of YW and did the third, fourth and
Events Forum
Jump to new posts Next Pub Crawl by Apdavids @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

So I miss the last couple pub dates, wondering when the next one is? Haven't seen talk of it. Going to be after the summer climbing season? Looking forward to putting names to faces.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: La Sportiva Nepal Evo GTX 42.5 and ice screws by psychobikere @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Selling my used Nepal Evo's, size 42.5. They never quite fit my foot too well, and am selling to try something else for the upcoming winter. Boots are in used but good shape, excellent tread life left. $200. Also, selling 2 BD Turbo express 16cm
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts MSR Carbon Reflex 1 Tent by MrGecko @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

MSR Carbon Reflex 1 Tent I used this tent once on a solo back pack trip around the 3 Sisters. It is super light and easy to setup. It is a 3 season double wall tent with carbon fiber poles. Like new! $200 I don't check here for messages often so f
Events Forum
Jump to new posts NWAC Going Deep Workshop Session #1 Oct 23 at REI by NWAC @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

Join us as the Northwest Avalanche Center brings together seasoned backcountry professionals along with outside-industry experts in an effort to provide tangible solutions to improve decision making in the backcountry. Each workshop will be an inter
North Cascades
"(S)he who has the most fun wins." I think that quote was written for y'all.
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·