Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
Thermawrap Parka 12.8oz

blank
Who's Online
9 registered (Good2Go, JasonG, LUCKY, Bigolcamel, bellows, 3 invisible), 68 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27333 Members
50 Forums
100040 Topics
1144073 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 116
KaskadskyjKozak 106
tvashtarkatena 99
JasonG 95
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
wayne 73
AlpineK 72
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Tieton Climbing 10/1-10/2 by Wellman @ 45 minutes 22 seconds ago

Anyone down to climb this weekend out in Tieton? I'll be around Yakima Friday for some work and looking to camp/climb Saturday and Sunday. I've got a full rack/rope so hit me up if you are free! w.e.hellman@gmail.com 315-560-5630
The rest of the US and International.
Jump to new posts Re: advice wanted by DPS @ Today at 06:58 AM

Germany seems to have the loosest immigration laws in Western Europe. My folks have retired and spend a good part of the year in France, and have talked about moving there. My dad said as long as you don't want to try to get a job or be a drain on
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: outdoor climbing week of Oct 2-7 by kroc @ Today at 05:45 AM

PM'd
British Columbia/Canada
Sounds like a valiant effort and a wise retreat. But this, "we hauled up 4 liters each" is truly masochistic IMHO. I am someone who doesn't like to get dehydrated, but 4 liters is 4 kilograms, which is 8.8 pounds, not counting the weight
cc.news
Jump to new posts Re: Do you use the photo gallery? by olyclimber @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

OK the Gallery should be fixed now.
The rest of the US and International.
Jump to new posts [TR] Grand Teton - Complete Exum Ridge 9/17/2016 by ilias @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

Trip: Grand Teton - Complete Exum Ridge Date: 9/17/2016 Trip Report: Nathan and I climbed the Complete Exum Ridge on the Grand Teton. Great climbing with a great partner! We were there a bit late in the climbing season and encountered a lot of snow
British Columbia/Canada
Jump to new posts Best time for ice in Banff? by climbingcoastie @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

I'm starting to plan my winter/spring trips and was curious when the best time to go to Banff is. I'm guessing mid February - the end of March, but that's just a guess. Any particular websites dedicated to Canada ice or great guidebooks for that ar
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: HELLO CAPITALIST by ZimZam @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

that'll be 8 bucks please
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: any jerks wanna fight? by ZimZam @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

don't make me get all up in yo grill
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Partners in North India - Longshot by JasonG @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Post up some TRs from over there please!
Access Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Expanding North Cascades NP by Eric T @ Yesterday at 02:29 PM

Lost and Found
Jump to new posts Left some gear behind on Slesse NE Buttress by Devin27 @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

Bit of a long shot because the season is coming to an end, but we ended up rappelling back down from the bivy above pitch 6 over the weekend and left some gear behind on the mountain. If anyone should climb it and find any of my stuff, most of it has
British Columbia/Canada
Jump to new posts Slesse Conditions Report by Devin27 @ Yesterday at 12:54 PM

I'll post a full TR when I have time, but we headed up to do Slesse's NE Buttress over the weekend. There were small amounts of snow on many of the ledges starting around pitch 3 which got more frequent the higher we went. The bypass around Pitch 3-5
British Columbia/Canada
Jump to new posts [TR] Waddington Range - multiple 7/23/2016 by bedellympian @ Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Trip: Waddington Range - multiple Date: 7/23/2016 Trip Report: I know this is a little late but I hope it will encourage people to get after it in the Wadd and also contact me if they want any beta. I took a trip to the Waddington Range in the Coa
Alpine Lakes
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Yellowjacket Tower - Standard 8/6/2016 by Kyle_Flick @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

I'd recommend Spontaneity Arete on Petit Cheval near WA Pass before the snow flies. Since it's below 6000' no snow on it currently. Good easy approach trail--45 min. hike to the base of short cliff bands, fixed lines through the bands, 2 hours max t
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: Arcteryx Belay jackets by John Frieh @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Arcteryx Atom LT full zip Blue Smoke Large. Used one season. Meticulous condition: no holes, stink, etc Retail: $239 Shipped to the lower 48: $125 or best offer FS: Arcteryx Fission SL Jacket Large Orange. Few seasons; mostly used in Alaska an
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·