Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

CC.com Blog
Be sure to check out the Cascadeclimbers.com Blog for informative posts and reviews written by knowledgeable members.
Click here to read the blog.
Who's Online
4 registered (pup_on_the_mountain, ARBrandon, climber87, Blake), 86 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Supporting CC.com
Forum Stats
25828 Members
52 Forums
95998 Topics
1123003 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 86
JasonG 77
telemarker 68
Feck 67
wayne 61
G-spotter 56
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Crevasse finder! by mattp @ Today at 10:06 PM

The Lyell Glacier might be closer to the road than the Lewis, but in any event I would suggest someone looking for easily accessible crevasses for crevasse rescue practice in the Washington Cascades go to the Nisqually Glacier at Rainier or the Colem
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: staff meeting by Fairweather @ Today at 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: G-spotterNon illegitimi carborundum est I've never thought of Ivan as an industrial-strength abrasive. More like Soft Scrub.
Alpine Lakes
Bronco: thanks for the UIAA grade pointer: yeah UIAA grade IV sounds about right! YakCLimber: Nice! Sounds like I should get back to Lake Ann and approach from that direction for variety next time I'm in the area. DPS: Great to hear your tales! Hav
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Guide Books for Sale by MrGecko @ Today at 04:21 PM

Books added to original list and organized by state: A bunch of guides with condition listed. I will ship via Media Mail from Portland. CANADA Bugaboo Rock, 2nd Ed., R.Green & J.Bensen - NEW - $15 ALASKA Denali Climbing Guide, R.Secor - NEW -
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Mount Hood - McNeil Point 10/18/2014 by ARBrandon @ Today at 04:19 PM

Awesome photos!
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: BD Swift womens AT boots by mzvarner @ Today at 03:19 PM

bump
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Marmot - Never Summer Sleeping Bag 0F/-18C by MrGecko @ Today at 03:07 PM

$160 Marmot Never Summer Sleeping Bag 0F / -18C Rated Down, 650 Fill 3 lbs, 4oz. Regular Length I'm selling my Marmot Never Summer sleeping bag. It's a zero degree rated, 650-fill down sleeping bag. It's designed for cold-weather mountaineering and
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Mountain Hardwear Speed 32 Sleeping Bag - 1lb.$250 by sethmont36 @ Today at 01:22 PM

I am looking to sell my Mountain Hardwear Speed 32 Sleeping Bag. It is a 850 fill Q-shield down bag that weighs less than a pound. Half zipper and Regular Length. It includes the stuff sack and mesh storage bag. I have slept in the bag about 6-7 n
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: BD Factor 130 Boots 27.5 CHEAP! by ARBrandon @ Today at 01:17 PM

Willing to ship if buyer pays actual shipping cost. Can be done via pay pal. Make me an offer.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking Your Opinion - Losing Gear by GerritD @ Today at 12:47 PM

I would always offer to split or pay in full myself. I don't really see a scenario where I would ask a partner to pay for something in full, even if it was their "fault." Some amount of mistakes are to be expected while climbing and I could
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Ice Screws, Beacon, Soft shell pant, Draws, wool by Bmulvihill @ Today at 12:13 PM

Small and medium size ice screws sold. Still have 3 18cm screws left.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: closet cleaning-various winter stuff by genepires @ Today at 11:18 AM

OK
The Yard Sale
I am interested in purchacing your boots. Do you still have them for sale. I live in Canada ,would you be willing to ship them to me. Is your price firm and I am suspecting your price is in US dollars. Thanks Rob
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: Frenches Dome Rebolt - Fall 2014 by Alex @ Today at 11:05 AM

thanks for your service.
The Gear Critic
Jump to new posts Re: insulation for ice tools by sdizzle25 @ Today at 08:04 AM

Whoaaa..since i dont know colin haley, can i asked what happened? I assume something broke, which would imply it might be a slight miracle nothing bad happened? (look at all those assumptions..)
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·