Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
Thermawrap Parka 12.8oz

CC.com PubClub
Come out to CC.com Pubclub!
Click here for details!
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27101 Members
52 Forums
99406 Topics
1141259 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 115
tvashtarkatena 99
KaskadskyjKozak 98
off_the_hook 90
JasonG 88
danhelmstadter 88
AlpineK 72
wayne 71
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Gear Critic
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite leader packs? by bargainhunter @ Today at 02:49 AM

Metolius Mescalito
Lost and Found
Jump to new posts FOUND: BD trekking pole part, Silver Star Glacier by jenlouie @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Found lower part of a Black Diamond trekking or ski pole on Silver Star Glacier, May 29, 2016. Looks nearly brand new.
Lost and Found
Jump to new posts FOUND: Women's glove, Silver Star Mountain by jenlouie @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Found a right hand Outdoor Research liner glove (women's M) on Silver Star Mountain trail, May 29, 2016.
Lost and Found
Jump to new posts Found Radio on approach to Boulder Gl. Route by JasonG @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Found a couple weeks ago on the approach to the Boulder Glacier Route on Mt. Baker. Describe it and I can get it back to you.
Lost and Found
Jump to new posts Lost wristwatch on Mount Baker by Kit @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

I lost my watch today on the Heliotrope trail approaching Coleman/Deming route. Its a Casio ProTrek. I may have set it down near the top of the trail on the moraine at ~5600' when I put on sunscreen? If you found it or know someone who did, I'll
Mount Rainier NP
Trip: Little Tahoma - Frying Pan Glacier / East Shoulder Date: 5/30/2016 Trip Report: I started at the Frying Pan Creek TH around 4:30 am. The Frying Pan Creek trail has many snow patches but they were firm enough that walking was easy. After the f
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Rainier - DC in a day... by JColinOlson @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

I am looking for a fit partner to climb the Disappointment Cleaver route in a day with me. I will be in Washington (basically peak bagging) for a couple weeks. I am not even bringing rock gear this season. I don't have a partner in the area that wo
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: REI Centre Point Jacket L, softshell, cheap! by dgoggins @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

Price drop to $70.
Southern WA Cascades
Jump to new posts [TR] Mount Adams - South Spur 5/30/2016 by HHinkkala @ Yesterday at 11:18 AM

Trip: Mount Adams - South Spur Date: 5/29/2016 Trip Report: My brother and I decided to do a late spring daytrip ski on Mount Adams since neither of us had been there before. We drove down in the rain from BC Saturday morning and camped at the cold
Newbies
Jump to new posts late summer skiable snow in Oregon? by climbfilmski @ Yesterday at 09:26 AM

total newbie question I know, but how long with there be skiable snow in places like 3 fingered jack and the sisters?
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Partners in Richland WA by matt56 @ Yesterday at 07:37 AM

Hello, I will be living in Richland for the majority of the summer and I would love to find a partner to get into the hills with. I have a rack, rope and personal gear with me for anything from Rainer to Stuart. I don't have a car, but am willing to
Access Issues
Jump to new posts Madrone Wall - Construction Starts This August! by elaine @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

Greetings Climbers, We're mostly posting on Facecrack these days, but here is an update: The County's goal grand opening Date is July 1, 2017 (Most likely because of nesting peregrines & giving them time to fledge.) 1) The Oregon National Guar
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Stuart Range / North Cascades June 1st - 5th by Bodebros @ Yesterday at 07:07 AM

Might be looking for partners for day trips during that time period. Interested in c2cs in N Cascades or enchantments or hitting Wa pass. Let me know Ryan 971 801 triple zero 8
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·