Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
UL Down Jacket. 7.3 oz

CC.com PubClub
Come out to CC.com Pubclub!
Click here for details!
Who's Online
3 registered (tstory, laurel, Al filo), 31 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
26868 Members
52 Forums
98902 Topics
1139365 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 115
tvashtarkatena 99
KaskadskyjKozak 96
off_the_hook 90
JasonG 88
danhelmstadter 88
wayne 71
AlpineK 70
telemarker 70
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mount Rainier NP
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Camp Muir Conditions Report - 2/7/2016 by Albuquerque Fred @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Nice TR, thanks for the beta. If you're looking for a partner for Gib Ledges this spring let me know! -A Fred
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: LONG TERM PARTNERS!! by Team Brat @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

For now, I would say ice. Our plan, depending on weather, would be the colchuck route on Dragontail. I see you've been up in that area as well, any advice? I think we will be up there in late march.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: HYBERBOLE CANYON by ivan @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Rad In April, Ivan will aid to the top, build a bonfire in her mouth, get busted, and the defiling will be complete. the charges'll never stick - i rarely enter oregon w/o my lawyer close at hand and he can be a very, very c
Columbia River Gorge
Jump to new posts Re: Beacon by kevbone @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: JosephHOriginally Posted By: kevboneOnly Bill Coe is a Beacon Rock climber/local. My driving concern all along - but when all you do is shit talk the people and the process this will be the result every single time. Politics an
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Aid gear for sell. Offset cams, pins, rivets, etc. by AaronB @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

Hey All. Selling off some delightful Aid and non aid gear. Good stuff. Hauling setup: Petzl Pro Traxion (used once) Black Diamond Rotor Swivel (never used) Brand new 7mm 35' lower-out bag line Complete set offset x4 Cams Off set superlight rocks A l
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for all around Mountaineering partners by picozza @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

I cannot not agree with you guys. As a matter of fact, I started my "climbing career" completely outdoor on long climbs in the Sierras. I only recently decided to move to some indoor pure rock climb / waterfall ice for a fine tuning of my t
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Big pano of the Fairweathers by Damo @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

You seen this? http://www.nps.gov/glba/planyourvisit/loader.cfm?csModule=security/getfile&PageID=1097533
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: I don't want to pay for your climbing trip by G-spotter @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

When you say "We're doing A for B" you would hope that A and B have some relation. WTF does climbing a mountain have to do with curing Zika or whatever? Pretty much fuck-all. Maybe a little bit if it's a mountain in Brazil called the Bab
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: He guys! by olyclimber @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

Its going to be a fun year!
Events Forum
Jump to new posts AAC Annual Dinner March 12 w/ Hans Florine by AAC-PNW @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

You are cordially invited to join other climbers and AAC members for this annual meeting and benefit dinner for the Cascade Section. We'll be reviewing Club activities over the last year and enjoy a special presentation from legendary Yosemite climbe
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts EVOLV CRUZER PSYCHE approach shoe Mens 10.5 $60 by BriceBurtonImag @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Mens size 10.5. Essentially brand new in box. I wore them around the block to try them out and that is it. Official link below for description. $60. Located in Tacoma. http://www.evolvsports.com/shop/approach-shoes/cruzer-psyche-slate/ http://ww
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Climbing shoes - Five Ten BlackWing Pink Wms by anikoy @ Yesterday at 01:28 AM

bump
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·