Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

CC.com Blog
Be sure to check out the Cascadeclimbers.com Blog for informative posts and reviews written by knowledgeable members.
Click here to read the blog.
Who's Online
13 registered (AlpineK, JasonG, jakedouglas, BN31, ivan, bellows, 7 invisible), 50 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
26175 Members
52 Forums
97043 Topics
1129293 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 87
JasonG 80
AlpineK 68
telemarker 68
wayne 64
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The rest of the US and International.
Oh nice I hadn't seen that - thanks stamati. It looks like Rock and Ice featured it as well on their home page today, kind of cool: http://www.rockandice.com/video-gallery/desert-towers-from-the-air.
Alaska
Jump to new posts Mt. Dickey New Route by JasonG @ 45 minutes 32 seconds ago

One of CC.com's very own.....Strong work again John! Damn, sounded like quite the exhausting adventure: http://www.alpinist.com/doc/web15s/newswire-frieh-stuckey-diesinger-new-route-mt-dickey
Alpine Lakes
I wish the camera angle were a bit wider on the pic, and then I could say with more certainty, but the gully I climbed back in the day that topped out on Backbone ridge was either 1 or 2 to the right of the purple arrow. It wasn't terrible climbing b
Fitness Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hip Surgery by ajpederson @ Today at 10:20 AM

My dad had a hip resurfacing when he was in his early 50's. Climbed Rainier a little over a year after that. Coming down was rougher on it than going up. He lost some hip mobility, which is challenging with rock climbing sometimes. But overall he'
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Eldorado - NW Couloir 3/1/2015 by DPS @ Today at 08:30 AM

I know some folks had been considering it, looking for partners and what not, but I don't think it got climbed.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: New routes on Rainier? by ivan @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

'specially if combined w/ a ski-descent of thermogenisis?
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts NC visitor looking for Helens beta/partner by Jesica @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Greetings, I'm visiting some friends in Portland the week of 4/6-4/10 and am looking at the possibility of a climb up Mount St. Helens while I'm in the area. I anticipate climbing later in the week, likely Thursday or Friday (the 9th or 10th). I ha
North Cascades
It's not like I stole it and took it home, I ran out of my Wienhards dark, so I helped myself to a couple of yours. And probably a couple of John's, Randy's and Bebie's too.
Spray
"dogs fucked the pope - no fault of mine"
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts BD Express Ice Screws (set of 6) $180 by Elle-K @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Set of 6 Express Screws all in working order with no rust. 2 x 17cm 4 x 22cm If you're interested, please email me at chalkhog@gmail.com
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts La Sportiva Mythos size 36 (like new) $80 by Elle-K @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Lightly used for a few times until I discovered the size was too dang small. Women's size: 36 Condition: like new If you're interested, PM or email me at chalkhog@gmail.com
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts BD Black Profit Ice Tools, pair $125 by Elle-K @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

Pair of Black Diamond 50cm Black Prophets in excellent shape with Charlie Moser leashes. Scuffs and scratches and other signs of use. No rust. 2 ice tools—hammer and adz—with wrench for tip removal. If you're interested in buying, please PM me or em
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Drones by diepj @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Can those rotors eat 60cm of dyneema? While the clock is never turning back technologically speaking is it unreasonable to think that personal use restrictions might be widely enacted and enforced in public spaces ala Smith Rock? (THANK YOU Oregon
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·