Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
UL Down Jacket. 7.3 oz

CC.com PubClub
Come out to CC.com Pubclub!
Click here for details!
Who's Online
14 registered (astrov, hasbeen, Apdavids, fas, 6 invisible), 73 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
26539 Members
52 Forums
97913 Topics
1134266 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 114
tvashtarkatena 99
KaskadskyjKozak 93
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
JasonG 84
AlpineK 69
telemarker 69
wayne 66
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Summer closet cleaning: clothes, packs, gear by benxcski @ Today at 08:40 AM

More pics on request. Shipping included or PNW pickup. If you aren't happy with prices just make me a reasonable offer. Packs Dynastar cham 40 light $50 Wild Things Andinista, medium size, teal, some wear but totally useable with ice tool holders.
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Canyoneering in Gorge by powderhound @ Today at 07:35 AM

Looking if anyone is interested in going for a little canyoneering session in the columbia gorge this weekend. Anyone interested? Thanks for looking Bryan Schmitz
British Columbia/Canada
Awesome trip Rad Looks like some really nice rock up there! .
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts zapatillas asics oferta by qrstuv830157 @ Today at 01:52 AM

The airport’s flights fly to and from 30 or additional destinations inside of the US and exterior.Make sure you don't miss an incredible ot just because you are attempting to have your settings just right. It was determined that the smart
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Van Halen by Crux @ Today at 01:49 AM

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Aid climbing gear: pitons, hooks, pulleys by Aalikz @ Today at 01:18 AM

My wife and I just had our second kid, and I am realizing some of this big wall stuff might not get put to use very soon. SMC Prusik-Minding Pulley, plastic sheave. never used, only ever carried as a spare pulley. Great for glaciers. Petzyl Fixe Pu
The Yard Sale
Big bro is lightly used and has obvious scuff marks from much groveling up off-widths. Metolius cam has small area of tarnish on the outer axle. Wild Country new-generation forged friend #4. Great alternative to the BD old-school #3.5 or slightly s
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Sport climbing gear: 12 Petzl Express QD Slings by Aalikz @ Today at 12:34 AM

I bought these to make sport draws for a trip to the NRG and might have placed 2 of them, mostly I climb trad and these aren't going to get used. Practically new (barely used, if at all). They are $4.95 each retail. Asking $40 for all 12. Text, PM,
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Metolius Magnum Crash Pad by abarlow @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

PM sent
Spray
Jump to new posts Ass hole cops by Dennis H @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Lets give a big hand too the Ass hole pig riding the yellow and black jet ski today running down people trying too stop Shell and there ice breaker. Takes lots of balls too run over people trying too make a statement , so lets kill the rest of th
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Drones by olyclimber @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

http://www.cnet.com/news/man-shoots-down-drone-hovering-over-house/
Alpine Lakes
Jump to new posts Re: Mt Stuart West Ridge question by DPS @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: aikidjoeI'm planning on heading to Mt Stuart West Ridge this weekend. I've climbed it once by what I suppose is the standard route, where you traverse on ledges on the south side to reach the last 2 pitches below the summit afte
The Yard Sale
Items added.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Index upper wall area burning by olyclimber @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·