Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
UL Tec Down Jacket. 11.3 oz

blank
Who's Online
5 registered (Dchromey, WaterproofMonk, JasonG, JBP, 1 invisible), 32 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27172 Members
52 Forums
99562 Topics
1141969 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 115
KaskadskyjKozak 100
tvashtarkatena 99
JasonG 91
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
AlpineK 72
wayne 72
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Mt. Shasta 7/9-10/16 by Dchromey @ 8 minutes 43 seconds ago

Hello everyone, ill be looking to run down to shasta that weekend. Im going alone right now but if anyone in oregon, cali, or washington wants to join let me know. I plan to do car to car pretty much. Leave early saturday morning to cali get permit
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Accident up at Source Lake/Alpental by tbunch @ Today at 05:45 PM

I'll chime in with the "non-technical descent is often the scariest part" crew. I'd probably be up there myself today if I hadn't dislocated a shoulder in a tumble descending from Green Giant Buttress 2 weeks ago. Instead I'm watching youtu
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Charlet Moser Pulsars $90 by mzamp @ Today at 02:54 PM

Hammer and Adz: $90 plus shipping from Phx, AZ
The Gear Critic
Jump to new posts Re: ultralight down quilt or sleeping bag? by montypiton @ Today at 02:01 PM

I use an ME 20oz bag as a summer bag and as a liner for an "oversize" FF bag on colder winter trips. The ME bag is warmer than I'd expected, so I also use it as a light "three season" bag. the ME bag was a replacement/upgrade f
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Mazama Glacier, Mt. Adams early August by vsigler @ Today at 09:08 AM

Hi. I am planning to climb Mt. Adams via the Mazama Glacier on August 4th, 5th and descend on the 6th (would like to spend two nights on the mountain, if possible). Looking for a partner for a fun climb, nothing crazy. I have been mountaineering sinc
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Glacier/alpine partners July 1-7 (& all summer) by climberclark @ Today at 08:26 AM

Sent each of you a PM. I'm still looking for a partner July 4 to 7th.
The Gear Critic
Jump to new posts Re: Triolet or Trango Alp by mike1 @ Today at 08:06 AM

I tried the cubes on and they do fit like a glove. In wanting to stick with the leather I opted for the Trango Alps. Just received them yesterday and I can tell you the fit is almost identical to the cube. Pretty psyched about getting my climb on now
Newbies
Jump to new posts Re: late summer skiable snow in Oregon? by AlpineK @ Today at 07:03 AM

La Nina is on the way. While late summer skiing for this year will probably suck ya never know.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Day trip suggestions on the way to/from/in Banff? by matt_warfield @ Today at 04:39 AM

Consider Skaha (Penticton BC) to keep the Canadian stoke going. Lots of cragging with varied touristy amenities for good marital vibes. Check weather as can be hot in summer.
Columbia River Gorge
Jump to new posts Re: Angle of the Dangle by d_sowerby @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

I'm against the bolt. All the ascents so far have not needed one. We all risked the groundfall, because obviously the fixed piece was indeed a POS. We trusted the cam we placed as you have so far. Only you know if it's worth the risk. If it's not --
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·