Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

CC.com Blog
Be sure to check out the Cascadeclimbers.com Blog for informative posts and reviews written by knowledgeable members.
Click here to read the blog.
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Supporting CC.com
Forum Stats
25840 Members
52 Forums
96026 Topics
1123121 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 87
JasonG 77
telemarker 68
Feck 67
wayne 61
G-spotter 56
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Cam hooks at Index by G-spotter @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: manninjo they did not use cam hooks at Index because the rock is not a true granite, rather a granodiorite (sic?), and therefore using cam hooks could potentially alter the free climbs bullshit pseudoscience geology. "
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS Gear sale: OR, Pat, Showers Pass, tip/tail kits by dubxion @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

PM if you want to check stuff out. I'm in Seattle. $25 Ferrosi Pants, size 32W/30L. Barely used! Great rock climbing & hiking softshell pant. Color: Cairn. Flickr Link $90 Patagonia GTX ski Jacket, circa 2004, light use, excellent shape, plent
North Cascades
Jump to new posts [TR] Robinson Mountain - SE Ridge 8/4/2014 by KaskadskyjKozak @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

Trip: Robinson Mountain - SE Ridge Date: 8/4/2014 Trip Report: For three years straight I've been thwarted on my plans to climb the classic NE buttress of Goode. This year was the ultimate bitch-slap - warm temps and gorgeous weather in-town for w
The rest of the US and International.
Sweet. I figured Croatia had limestone climbing and have wanted to check it out for a long time. Also figured it might be less well known and busy than other places in the area.
the *freshiezone*
Jump to new posts Re: BCA Tracker 2 best price by zeroforhire @ Yesterday at 01:06 PM

if you want the best deal going in beacons right now get this one. Way better than the tracker in my opinion. Easier to use and more accurate. Offer them $90... I got one last year for that. nullitm/Ortovox-S1-Avalanche-Beacon-Digital-Transceiver
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Josh Lewis by zeroforhire @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

I have always enjoyed Josh and his attitude. Hope he heals up quick and gets back at it.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Care of Our Lookouts - A Request by Bronco @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

Allrightythen.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: AT Boots for Sale by YakCLimber78 @ Yesterday at 10:08 AM

Bump to top..... Taking offers
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Women's technical outerwear by tah83 @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

If you are interested in anything, I will accept offers. Thanks!
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts La Sportiva Tarantulace US10.5/EU44 by maxjowen @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Like new condition US 10.5/ EU 44 $50 Pictures @: Craigslist Ad Email me with questions. Thanks. maxjowen@gmail.com
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·