Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

CC.com Blog
Be sure to check out the Cascadeclimbers.com Blog for informative posts and reviews written by knowledgeable members.
Click here to read the blog.
Who's Online
4 registered (bellows, 3 invisible), 42 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
26228 Members
52 Forums
97172 Topics
1130017 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/17/06 04:02 PM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 111
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 87
JasonG 80
AlpineK 68
telemarker 68
wayne 64
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: turd by Fairweather @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By: olyclimberthis thread is a giant turd. its like when politics are discussed on this site everyone's IQ drops at least 100 points. And yet, it keeps. on. going. Sadly, some of the libtards here never had 100 points to lose.
North Cascades
Sweet, nice job Nate! Looks like a fun climb with a little bit of everything thrown at you.
The Gear Critic
Jump to new posts Re: Thinner Glove with Gauntlet? by Buckaroo @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

I think you want the O.R. Arete. A lightweight gortex with a gauntlet and a drawstring. I hope they still make them because they really stay dry.
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Baker skin trip Sunday? by geosean @ Yesterday at 11:38 AM

Short notice I know but I'm looking to skin Baker or Sherman Peak on Sunday the 19th if anyone else is interested. Figure on an early start and a one day go of it. I'm an intermediate skier and have glacier experience. Let me know if you are dow
Southern WA Cascades
Jump to new posts Adams-Helens-Hood snow conditions? by Voytek @ Yesterday at 09:29 AM

Hey! Whats going on with the snow on them volcanoes, firm or fluffy? Lots of fresh stuff? Anyone been up in the last 2 days? Any one been on the north side of Adams? Is the road open to Killen Meadows TH? I'm expecting firm snow in the am then slus
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: Random clothes, sleeping bags, ski gear by JediahPorter @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

OR Balaclava OR fleece hoody Garment women's ski boots Voile shovel BCA shovel and probe BCA float pack Jetboil La Sportiva ski boots BD Amperage skis Brooks range down jacket TNF summer down sleeping bag Dynafit Down jacket Marmot winter down sleepi
Columbia River Gorge
Jump to new posts Re: Beacon by stevetimetravlr @ Yesterday at 09:04 AM

Someone aint' been getting no Bacon....but some folks ave.
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: Access, Mt Garfield by obwan @ Yesterday at 08:43 AM

Buckaroo - Thanks for the TR and great photos!
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Bibler i Tent and North Face Summit Baltoro Jacket by Klinemelissa @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

The Jacket is now taken. The tent is still available.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts USED La Sportiva Spantiks 46.5 ----- $105 shipped by slidinghills @ Yesterday at 07:43 AM

please see my post on Mountain Project for info / photos... SPANTIKS
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·