Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

CC.com PubClub
Come out to CC.com Pubclub!
Click here for details!
Who's Online
1 registered (AlpineK), 39 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
26599 Members
52 Forums
98105 Topics
1135094 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 115
tvashtarkatena 99
KaskadskyjKozak 95
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
JasonG 85
AlpineK 69
telemarker 69
wayne 67
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Access Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Darrington's Squire Creek is on fire! by hanman @ Today at 05:18 AM

Having spent Saturday up on clear creek all I can say is Take THAT you fire you! I think we got about 5" rain yesterday or so it felt
Rock Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Water at wine spires bench camp by Good2Go @ Today at 12:04 AM

The bench camp spring was running nicely two weeks ago. There was also plenty of running water on the north side of the col, if you're heading that way.
North Cascades
In a normal year, the PT is pretty boney come August. While things are a lot worse than normal for the date, it isn't like it wasn't passable earlier in the season.
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] North Sister - SW Ridge 8/19/2015 by Andesite @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Great late season climb. So much safer with a small group. Go Team 6.3 !!
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts need partners for chehalis range climbing trip by JMS001 @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Looking for other who are into getting not the chehalis range end of sep (24-29). planning possibly 3 or 4 days. Likely do the vinesse recourse ridge traverse. good intro route for the area.
Rock Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts How wet / dry in the Icicle? by jared_j @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Im taking my daughter to the grandparents' house in Wetsnatchee tomorrow and was thinking of cragging in the Icicle (conditions permitting) afterward. Seattle seemed to not get a big dump of precip as forecast and the radar looked like it wasn't muc
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Black Diamond Hilight Vestibule for Sale by joshr @ Yesterday at 12:26 PM

I have an extra, unused Black Diamond Hilight vestibule that I'm selling for $70. Retails for $140 and is a great extension to the tent if you have two people on an extended trip or just want some extra space for wet gear. Willing to meet in downtow
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Mountain Hardwear BMG $200 by Ben Beckerich @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

doubles as a 3-man 4-season tent
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Stephanie Subak Accident at Jigsaw Pass by ivan @ Yesterday at 10:52 AM

for every one of us living in this world means waiting for our end let she who can achieve glory before death when a warrior is gone that will be her best and only bulwark
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·