Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
UL Extreme Down. 5.7 oz

blank
Who's Online
10 registered (aivy09, dave schultz, bbauer, fredrogers, 4 invisible), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27247 Members
50 Forums
99721 Topics
1142743 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 116
KaskadskyjKozak 102
tvashtarkatena 99
JasonG 92
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
AlpineK 72
wayne 72
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The rest of the US and International.
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Moderate Bugaboos 16-23 July 2016 by dave schultz @ 32 minutes 45 seconds ago

Final Notes: Like everyone, we planned on Beckey-Chouinard but heard that it was not really in good shape with the recent rain/snow and no one had done it for quite some time. While we were on our final night traverse we saw lights rappelling form
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts La Sportiva Trango EVO Mountaineering Boots ($100) by Josh Lewis @ Today at 04:15 AM

I'm selling a pair of La Sportiva Trango S EVO GTX Mountaineering Boots size US 9.5 (43 Euro) for $100. The boots are in good condition as seen in the photos. Great boots for climbing, glacier/snow travel, and other usage of crampons. The boot is sti
The rest of the US and International.
...another great trip report, thanks!
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Trango Cube, Size 43, Used Once, New by IPY7702 @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Trango Cube, Size 43, Used Once for an hour on a dirt trail. Purchased new and used once for a 3 mile hike. Unfortunately these boots are 1/2 size too large for me so I'm selling them. Basically new, $225. Buyer pays shipping.
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Looking for climbing partner for Rainer and other by Heff76 @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

My partner has injured himself and I'm looking for an experienced climber to climb Mt Rainier and other mountains in the next couple months. Contact me at Daveh@johansenmech.com.
Mount Rainier NP
Jump to new posts Current Conditions on Emmons? by Big Mitch @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Anyone been up there this past week? Heading there next weekend. Thank you.
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Hood Conditions? (solo) by RTHo @ Yesterday at 11:44 AM

I just climbed it with a group yesterday and conditions weren't great. Snow is melting fast and evidence of rock fall was very evident. There weren't any crevasses. You won't be able to take the hogsback through the PG though. You'll have to take
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: Mt Hood by RTHo @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

I just climbed it yesterday (July 23) and conditions are definitely not the greatest. Would like to climb it again next year earlier in the season.
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·