Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
Thermawrap Parka 12.8oz

blank
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 30 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27319 Members
50 Forums
99927 Topics
1143593 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 116
KaskadskyjKozak 105
tvashtarkatena 99
JasonG 94
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
AlpineK 72
wayne 72
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Dorado Needle - SW Buttress 8/21/2016 by mthorman @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Great TR, and love the pictures! I have this route on my list and I think it just got bumped up a couple of notches. It looks great and yes...much less packed than Boston Basin.
North Cascades
Jump to new posts [TR] Golden Slam - Standards 8/27/2016 by KaskadskyjKozak @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Trip: Golden Slam - Standards Date: 8/27/2016 Trip Report: My quest to bag another 9K peak (Fernow) was cockblocked by fire closures so I moved up a larch-season hike, making it a not-so-larch-season hike. C'est la vie. And it don't matter much,
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for regular climbing partner in Seattle by pgonda @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Hey Guys, I Climbing at Vertical World during the week. I climb about the grades as you Sid. I am always interested in climbing on the weekends. Peter
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Big Bro's #3 and #4 by Linnaeus @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Pm sent.
Columbia River Gorge
Jump to new posts Re: Beacon by ivan @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: ivan 1/10/16 - 4th year of setting down the shit that does go down in beatardia, where men are women and women are never around was a rude late fall/early winter season - the big blow of early november annihilated the hiking t
British Columbia/Canada
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Yak Peak - SOMWOW 8/1/2016 by InPlainview @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Enjoyed your blog trip to the Kautz, albeit a little stressful.
Alpine Lakes
old man style for the win!
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Inspiration Peak - East Ridge 8/20/2016 by Summit_Rolos @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

such an fun route!
Alpine Lakes
Originally Posted By: ivanlord i hate that talus approach both the direct and original routes are fun, with the direct route being a bit harder (we also couldn't' really get an anchor at the top that way, which was skerry when my partner decided to
Lost and Found
Jump to new posts found cam on the tooth by kluther2000 @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

I removed a stuck green camelot (.75) on the tooth last monday, august 22nd. It looks brand new! Call me if it is yours: 206-854-3749 Keith
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·