Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
UL Down Jacket. 7.3 oz

blank
Who's Online
5 registered (marc_leclerc, Good2Go, mutz, Gowri, 1 invisible), 62 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27478 Members
50 Forums
101003 Topics
1148348 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 118
KaskadskyjKozak 112
JasonG 105
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
wayne 78
AlpineK 73
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
British Columbia/Canada
Jump to new posts Re: New Slesse E Face route (not by me) by marc_leclerc @ 7 minutes 19 seconds ago

Based on the lack of comments, people are clearly way more psyched on the 20,000th ascent of the NEB... Hats off to Tony and Jacob !
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Grivel Matrix Ice Tools, BD #4 and Crampons by mutz @ 16 minutes 35 seconds ago

The sweet spot for the Snaggletooth crampons is definitely steep snow, neve, and easy water ice or rock. They destroy brittle ice, but fortunately you don't find much of that in the cascades. I've climbing some short grade 5 pitches in them and up
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Cilogear and Arc'teryx Packs by goran @ Today at 10:29 AM

PM sent for alpha fl 45.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts WTB: Arc'teryx Alpha FL 30 Backpack - Orange by ChrisCNY @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

I'm looking for an Alpha FL 30 pack in the "cayenne" color. Thanks!
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Trad gear: mastercams, freinds, wires & draws by Woodcutter @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Posting for a fiend who can't get into his cc account. Reply to his email below. The photo gallery won't let me post the photo, email Ari if you want pics, they all look new to me.: All gear is in excellent condition. Before we really stopped climbi
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Frenchmans coulee 9/21 by pu @ Yesterday at 02:16 PM

Anybody want to climb tomorrow in the desert. Looks dry. Trad preferred but i can clip bolts too. Likely we won't be car pooling since I'm coming from the east side. Joe 2087559008
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Bonanza Peak - Mary Green Glacier 9/16/2017 by bellows @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

It looked like there were lots of different options. We had a big step across but even if that particular access was gone I think it could be managed. It might take some searching and some creativity with low fifth rock but it doesn't seem like it
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·