Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
Thermawrap Parka 12.8oz

CC.com PubClub
Come out to CC.com Pubclub!
Click here for details!
Who's Online
4 registered (ivan, saign, koloj, 1 invisible), 52 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27030 Members
52 Forums
99242 Topics
1140677 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 115
tvashtarkatena 99
KaskadskyjKozak 97
off_the_hook 90
JasonG 88
danhelmstadter 88
AlpineK 71
wayne 71
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts WTB- your used mountaineering boots size 42.5, ie by careyjd @ Today at 07:19 PM

WTB- your used mountaineering boots size 42.5, ie nepals, phantoms...etc The more used the better since my budget is tight, thanks! Depending on sizing I could go 42, my double boots are 4 Dylan
North Cascades
Jump to new posts [TR] Colfax Peak - Cosley-Houston 4/30/2016 by ilias @ Today at 05:56 PM

Trip: Colfax Peak - Cosley-Houston Date: 4/30/2016 Trip Report: With the road to the Heliotrope ridge trailhead just opened, on Saturday, Jeff, Priti, Allie and I headed up to Colfax peak. Jeff and Priti were planning to climb Ford's Theatre (which
Alpine Lakes
Jump to new posts Re: Sherpa glacier decent question by cam yarder @ Today at 05:22 PM

the time window to climb the north ridge snow-free in rock shoes and also descend the sherpa glacier is small. the bergschrund at the base of the couloir opens as the season progresses and can be difficult to pass. i have crossed it with zero shenani
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Brothers on 5/3 by arnee05 @ Today at 03:12 PM

Any interest for this Tuesday? Leave from Seattle tmrw evening or early early Tuesday AM and be back Tueaday night.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts WILD THINGS Andinista L by Jarred_Jackman @ Today at 01:47 PM

This is a great pack and it's in great shape. CHEAP! $150 http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/spo/5565686145.html
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Vantage climbing by pu @ Today at 07:24 AM

Anyone up for some trad or sport climbing in Vantage 5/2 and or 5/3? I have all of the necessary gear just lacking a partner. Joe 208 7559008
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Marmot sleeping bag, climbing shoes, ski boots by Ian1216 @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Boots and sleeping bag sold
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·