Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
Alpine Light Down Parka 14.4oz

Who's Online
4 registered (petaelkins, dave schultz, AnthonyLubetski, 1 invisible), 55 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27333 Members
50 Forums
100069 Topics
1144039 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 116
KaskadskyjKozak 106
tvashtarkatena 99
JasonG 96
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
wayne 73
AlpineK 72
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Feathered Friends Raven, Petzl Dartwin, And more!! by Rmp8000m @ 43 minutes 2 seconds ago

Hey everyone I have the following items for sale. They are in excellent condition with minimal use. I'm giving up mountaineering and want to extend some deals to the community. Please message me for pictures. $400 Feathered Friends Raven/green/size
Access Issues
Jump to new posts Madrone Wall Trailbuilding Events #'s 1 & 2 by elaine @ Today at 01:54 PM

Calling all climbers! It's time to get our hands dirty once again! Join us for the first 3 weekends in November from 9am-3pm each Saturday and Sunday. Come for one day, or pitch in for more! Below are more of the details from our FB page, but we w
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: WTB 40-50l pack. by DPS @ Today at 12:26 PM

You bet, it was great to meet and chat with you. Good luck on your search.
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts [TR] Illumination Rock - Iron Maiden 10/22/2016 by ktarry @ Today at 08:17 AM

Trip: Illumination Rock - Iron Maiden Date: 10/22/2016 Trip Report: More of a conditions report than a climbing report, for folks who may be interested in getting their early-season alpine on. TL;DR: Thin conditions, lots of mixed. With the weath
Alpine Lakes
Appreciate the send, route, and tribute
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Mariners Whining Thread by ZimZam @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Cubs or Tribe?
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Winter speculation thread by Eric T @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a climate denialist. It's just some of the predictions thrown around are alarmist. An example that pops to mind is the prediction in 1999 that Himalayan glaciers that were supposed to melt and disappear by 2014 causing a
© 2000-10 · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·