Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors
Pro Mountain Sports
UL Down Jacket. 7.3 oz

blank
Who's Online
0 registered (), 40 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27333 Members
50 Forums
100373 Topics
1145633 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 117
KaskadskyjKozak 107
JasonG 99
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
wayne 74
AlpineK 73
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Cilo gear, womens pack, 3/4 thermarest by mzvarner @ Today at 12:50 AM

Cilo gear and thermarests have sold
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Monday 2/20 - Ski tour with me and Fred B! by bellows @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

How'd it go? Share stories and pics!
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: festivus in february by ivan @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

ill-tempered swedish terrorists
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 by swlayton @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Not available for sale anymore. Thanks
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Metolius Simulator Hangboard & G-String grips by Ben Beckerich @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Simulator board - almost no use - $40 G String grip set w/ cord - minimal use - $40 Buy both, and I can probably deliver to NW Portland.. otherwise, they're up in Saint Helens (oregon, you geographically challenged ones) email! benjaminbeckerich@g
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Coleman Pinnancle - SW ridge 2/12/2017 by JasonG @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

For sure, I'll always take a beer! Let me know if you are up this way....I don't usually head down to Bend, though you never know. There are some great options out there, much better than the S120. If you want perhaps the best, try looking into
Columbia River Gorge
Jump to new posts Re: Beacon by stevetimetravlr @ Yesterday at 09:42 AM

Man, you guys are depressing me with your tales and talk. While you doth mold in the rain, I been to far away climes in search of the elusive perfect hold and vitamin D. I might have found it...
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·