Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

CC.com Articles *READ ME!*
Intro to Ice Climbing
Intro to Back Country Skiing
Metolius Offset Review
Equipment for Alpinism
Showcase : Integral Designs Reflexion Bivy
Who's Online
23 registered (BootsandPants, danni, aarondray, Devin27, ARBrandon, 3 invisible), 115 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Supporting CC.com
Forum Stats
25664 Members
52 Forums
95441 Topics
1120400 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 110
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
KaskadskyjKozak 84
JasonG 73
Feck 67
telemarker 67
wayne 60
G-spotter 56
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
North Cascades
Mods please move this TR to the spray forum
Spray
Jump to new posts Summitpost Mt. Hood by BootsandPants @ 18 minutes 49 seconds ago

Alright; which one of you is trolling over on summitpost? Mt. Hood Hike Entertaining read and really twisted some panties over there.
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Awesome. by Pete_H @ Today at 07:40 AM

Nothing wrong with kids mountaineering. I'm not familiar with that route on Mont Blanc but obviously not a good idea to take them up in those conditions!
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Climbing friends for Smith Rock by jmorrell @ Today at 07:28 AM

I'm camped out at Smith Rock for the next week and am looking for climbing partners! I lead in the 10s and have my own gear, just looking to get out on the rock as much as possible. Jeremy
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: New Book Finally Published! by Bronco @ Today at 06:11 AM

Received my copy last night, it's really comprehensive. Thanks and congradulations Mike!
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Car Question by genepires @ Today at 04:38 AM

another logic for having a beater logging road climbing car is that you don't care if it gets broken into at TH's. Leave the windows rolled down. maybe an old used 2wd pickup.
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Sobo's Updates... by crackers @ Today at 01:22 AM

Enjoy your departure! The land of FOB will surely miss you! Travel well
North Cascades
Jump to new posts [TR] WA Pass - First Amendment 7/27/2014 by Rafe1234 @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Trip: WA Pass - First Amendment Date: 7/27/2014 Trip Report: I'd been enticed by First Amendment since buying the Wa Pass guidebook this spring and driving by it so many times. It's a pretty cool looking face, from the road. The idea of getting off
The Gear Critic
Jump to new posts Re: Crux AK 47 by Woodcutter @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

I witnessed the true nature of the finish, and it does indeed look most desperate, like teflon aramid boxer shorts in a punch up with a gang of nasty gerbils
Lost and Found
Jump to new posts The Valkyrie - Lost Green/Yellow Alien by Blake @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

There is a green/yellow original CCH alien left sitting at a belay ledge near the final pitch of The Valkyrie, just before it joins Acid Baby on Aasgard Sentinel (Stuart Range). I know that forgotten gear it booty and all, but I would love to trade
Alaska
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Denali - West Buttress With a DSLR 5/23 by olyclimber @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Awesome TR Luke, thanks! Great pictures...gotta love the Mark III, I have abused the hell out of mine and it is still cranking. I haven't frozen it yet though!
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Squire Creek Walls - Skeena 26 7/18/2014 by curtveld @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: JasonG The list grows.... Right...the 'over-40 list'...for after you've finished off all the big scary alpine projects
North Cascades
Yeah actually this was the third time I've done it, and I think the same thoughts have crossed my mind each time. All that said, I would certainly do Paisano/Burg linkup again in the future as the years come and go. I don't recall a tombstone sized
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: Forbidden West Ridge rappel anchors? by TwoFortyJeff @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

By climbing route, I assume you mean the West Ridge proper, so this has nothing to do with the anchors that the NPS removed on the rap route below the notch. Anyways, I was up there a few weeks ago and there was 4-5 piles of tat with rap rings at va
cc.news
Jump to new posts Re: Do you use the photo gallery? by JasonG @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

I think the main thing for me that would help is to not have to go in and individually edit image tags to get them to display larger than your current default. I resize them to ~1200 pixels on the long edge before I drop them into the TR, but then I
Olympic Peninsula
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Olympics - North Brother to South 7/26/2014 by JasonG @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Wow, that's fast. Anyway you cut it, that is a lot of miles and vert. Glad you enjoyed the traverse, I agree that it is a lot better than you would expect.
Spray
Jump to new posts Re: Not number 1, but 43 by G-spotter @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

Wait if we send all our jobs to China and India they will grow faster than we do? Rocket science. Shit. But look at how the NASA rover kicked Russian and Chinese ass.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Bunch of hiking, skiing, climbing clothes and gear by benxcski @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 25L, white, brand new. $70. Arcteryx Rampart Pants. 30/32. Used on two trips. $60. Patagonia Knifeblade Pants, size M (womens, but fit almost exact same as mens S). Would trade for a womens L if you happen to have one,
Lost and Found
Jump to new posts GPS found on Shannon Ridge by DarrellN @ Yesterday at 06:49 PM

Did anyone lose a GPS unit last weekend? I found one on the Shannon Ridge approach route to Mt Shuksan last Saturday, 7/26/14. Post me the bran name and model of the unit if it is yours.
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Midweek Outer Space and other stuff? by Rockdan @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Hey Jarred. Might be up for something. Give me a buzz. Dan
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for alpine / trad partner and mentor by Rockdan @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

Hey Jay- I might be up for getting up. Lets try something local first... I am free Th and F this week. Dan
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for climbing partner for...anything! by Rockdan @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Hi Travis. I can get out later this week, maybe Th or Fr. Email me direct at djaffe@uw.edu Probably too hot to climb in Leavenworth this week, but we can find something in W.WA. Dan
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Methow Valley Fires, Washington Pass, and Me? by Minkadoo @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Joseph E. Thanks for the fire map. I too was planning on going up with a group to Mazama crags but I just don't feel right being up there when there is so much devastation and so little supply for the people who really need it. I don't want to be
Alpine Lakes
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Lemah Mountain - Main Peak 8/3-4/2013 by JBo6 @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

Just as a heads up guys John died in an avalanche this spring. So your smartass comments may not reach him, nor be appropriate.
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Wind River Range by MrGecko @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

THANKS PARTNER FOUND August quickly approaching and I am itching to get out to the Wind River Range for some multi-pitch granite and classics. Plenty of moderate lines for the mountain goat in you! 10-14 days available including drive days from Por
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·