PARTNER FOR ALPINE AND OTHER

Jarred_Jackman

I'm in Camas, WA, looking for partners to climb in the mountains.

Outer Space the weekend of Sept 10th or 17th if the weather is good? Honestly, I'm looking to get back into climbing after a long hiatus. I'm 40, super solid head game but have been kayaking, biking, and running for the past 10 years. I climbed the WR of Prusik last year and have done some cragging. I really want to get back to the alpine world. In the past I've climbed a lot of routes in the Cascades up to 5.10 trad. Now I should likely do some more moderate climbs to get back in shape. I can hike and run all day but need to get on some stuff like Stuart or Outer Space or things like that to get back into placing gear and using the climbing muscles.

I'm a good communicator and won't sandbag anyone into getting on something I'm not ready to climb. Who wants to take a chance? I haven't fished around for partners in a long time. I'm hoping to meet some local climbers that can become somewhat regular climbing partners.

Feel free to text me: three six 0 eight 2 3 6 6 six 4

Jarred

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days