Nose in a Day + Free Beer Portland Oregon

John Frieh

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nose in 23 hours is nothing special. Sub 12 hours was common already in the 90's, there are several parties already in sub 10 hours category back then (sans prior knowledge). The only thing that sounds OK is a full keg of beer.

Nobody said it was special. What is special is getting the climbing community together and raising money for a non profit organization focused on improving climbing access. The more splintered the community the harder it is to organize and represent our interests.

Looks fun John. Ujahn and I have been getting a Beacon lap on Wednesday's after work. As we both are getting old and fat, out of necessity, I'm afraid we'll be missing the gig tonight.

Thank you for putting it up here. If it was raining I'd be swilling and watching for sure.

-Bill

The Nose in 23 hours is nothing special. Sub 12 hours was common already in the 90's, there are several parties already in sub 10 hours category back then (sans prior knowledge). The only thing that sounds OK is a full keg of beer.

You're a breathe of fresh air :)