Lost: Camera on upper north ridge of Stuart

lookin2climb

Actually it isn't lost, because I am almost certain I know its exact location. That however, doesn't do me much good.

The scenario:

This weekend a friend and I went and tackled the complete north ridge with ridiculously heavy packs.

Generally, after finishing the Gendarme (including the 5.8 crack), climbers traverse/rappel/down-climb into the gully to the west. Then ascend up past the fixed #3. At that point I went up and left to a large almost flat smallish alcove. That was the last place I took pictures of Josh coming up to the belay. I told myself to not forget to put it in my pack, but that is exactly what I did (yep, really dumb) as we rushed to get to the top and down before nightfall (didn't make it). Once we got to the top, since we were in a hurry to get down the Cascadian Couloir with light, my partner snapped a few quick pictures with his phone, and off we went.

I noticed my camera was gone as we bivied near the junction with the main trail many 1000's of feet below.

Any help in getting it back would be much appreciated. Of course, I will take care of shipping and will send a token of my appreciation.

Edited by lookin2climb

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic