Denali Climb 05/2015 - Team Members Needed

Troy.Dehnel

I would like to climb Denali self guided. Looking for experienced climbers with the available endurance, time (3 weeks) and resources (~$3,000) to join me. Experience on long snow slogs and altitude required. I'm 45 live near Spokane, WA. have climbed most of the volcanoes and state high points in the Western US and finally ready to get this one off the list. Please contact me by PM or by phone at (5 zero 9) six 88. 33 two five.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Troy, I am interested in climbing the West Butt or the West Rib next year. I live in Wenatchee and climb every weekend that I can....I have climbed Rainier..Adams....GP...and Baker and some Colorado 14ners....Not tons of experience but I have a strong back and a climbing mind. Todd email is todd@linktransit.com

Hey guys, I am getting a group together for a W. Buttress next year as well. We are shooting for target dates of being on the mountain May 22-June 8, with the possibility of extending a few days beyond for those that want to plan on a few days longer (there is at least one of us limited to those dates). As of now there are several people that are pretty firmly committed (4) and a few others that have expressed interest we are still trying to sort through and gauge how interested and qualified they really are. We were hoping to get a group in the 6-8 range for the sake of margin of safety in numbers and for the sake of general camaraderie, so we have a few more spots still open for the time being.

Shoot me an email for more info if your interested.

jeremyosguthorpe@gmail.com

Edited by Jeremy.0