New to Wenatchee

DrApnea

I just moved to Wenatchee from SLC. Weather is looking a bit hot for me right now (106 this weekend!), but I'm looking for some new climbing partners. I don't know anyone in town yet.

I like multi-pitch trad in the 5.9-5.10 range the most, but will follow up to about 11 with a bit of struggling, can lead sport to 11a, and am happy to cruise on easier stuff as well. I ice climb a little and have done a couple aid walls as well. I have a vehicle, am reliable, have more than enough gear, climb safe, and have most weekends off. I'm also on MP, ST, and bigwalls as DrApnea but thought CC would be a good place to start looking for local climbers for the vantage/leavenworth area. Let me know if you have room for an extra person!

-Stephen

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen,

I would like to visit with you. I live in Wenatchee as well and have been on the lookout for a new climbing partner. Let's catch up. You may call me at 240-277-1750 or email me at jameskburnham@yahoo.com

Thanks

Kelby

Charlie Hickenbottam, a retired teacher in Wenatchee, maintains an ENORMOUS email list of Wenatchee area climbers. The list is a good entry point to the local climbing community. If you haven't gotten on the list yet, contact Charlie, or send me your email addresses, and I'll submit them. Tons of local knowledge, and ready partners for out-of-areat adventures.

-Haireball

• 2 months later...

I emailed some of you already. Still looking for partners. I have the rest of the week off and if it stops raining would like to get out. Anyone up for vantage/leavenworth this week?

Montypiton. I'll send you my info. I thought I had but don't remember so here it is again.