FS Acopa Spectres, OR Transfer and Alibi, Columbia

earlm

All prices are OBO. Make an offer if you think prices are too high. Would also be willing to trade for a Goretex shell of some sort or aluminum crampons. Let me know what you have. I accept Paypal.

OR Alibi soft shell size M. I bought this softshell from a mountain project user that lightly used the jacket before selling it to me. I used it for 3 days of ice in Ouray before coming to the conclusion that it is slightly too small for me. The jacket is burly, high quality, and if you are smaller than me (6' 180 lbs) it will be an awesome jacket. Looking to sell for $80 shipped.

jacket41.jpg

jacket21.jpg

Acopa Spectres size 10. Lots of rubber left. Have seen 1 resole. Great shoes that aren't made anymore. $70 shipped OBO.

0527141748.jpg

0527141749.jpg

OR Softshell size M. Has an emblem from a place I used to work. Used but in great shape. $25 shipped.

03021414461.jpg

0302141447a1.jpg

OR Transfer Hoody in great shape size L. $50 shipped.

03061412441.jpg

Columbia hooded down coat size L. This jacket is brand new, never worn outside. It has those silver dot things that Columbia claims to keep you warmer. It has an emblem for a place I used to work. $80 shipped.

03021415191.jpg

0302141519a1.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic