Seattle Pubclub

olyclimber

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been that kind of work week - TODAY is Thursday, duh!

Gotta be somewhere at 9:00 so may stop by for a quick brew - but will have to pass on the round-robin bocce ball tournament. Haven't been here yet but it's on the list!

I might be able to convince my girlfriend she wants to come to Pub Club with me after we visit the Burke Museum tonight (want to see the Elwha exhibit), but I'm not sure how that will go. Maybe? :-)

Size medium if I make it, my other two cc.com shirts are getting a little threadbare, especially the Elite Sprayforce Team one.

OK see you guys down there. I'll throw a couple shirts in the car in case there is anyone on the fence about coming down. If you've never been to a Pubclub, its fun to meet people in real life, some times they can be completely different than their online personas....and then even more different after a couple beers. Come meet some new friends, and some old ones too.

See you down there! :brew::yoda:

Frelard! Frelard!

Next time, I suggest Populuxe Brewery. It may not be big enough, so Chuck's hop shop as a close second. Also, Stoup has reasonable space.

Although, now that i think about it, Chuck's always has a food truck out front - my other 2 suggestions don't always.

... Bummed I couldn't make it this time.